Thread: Sleeping Places

Sleeping Places

Yuri my sister's 7 year old Bengal cat sleeps in a weird place. He sleeps in my clothes hamper and his Mon's clothes hamper. Can anyone let me know of their cat's weird sleeping place.
    Sandy Frost

Both of my girls LOVE to sleep in the clothes basket... as long as the clothes are freshly washed! None of those dirty smelly things for them!

Tabitha loves to sleep in the closet, on a box that I have layed a blanket on for her to be more comfortable! She also has recently started sleeping in a basket that has a blamket in it. She loves cushy things!

Sasha will sleep anywhere, but seems to prefer "her" glider rocker that was mine before we adopted one another. If I am sitting in it, she will sit on the floor with the "and just what do you think you are doing sitting in my chair?" look!

I don't think this is weird but...

Cosmo sleeps on my towels in one of my closets.

In the Summer, Maxie sleeps on the dog bed. But when the nights are chilly (like now), he sleeps in my arms just like I'm hugging a teddy bear.

To All

I think all the cats are smart and spoiled. I know mine are.
    Sandy Frost

I recently bought a new puzzle, and my cat loves to sleep in the puzzle box that doesn't have peices in it. It's so funny-He's a 15lb cat and sleeps in this tiny little puzzle box. I put the puzzle in the other box and put it up, and left the empty box on the floor for him. He also has a baby blanket he considers his. Sometimes he will take it in his mouth, drop it by where u are, and lay on it. Or sometimes he'll *Give* it to you, like a present lol

Quote Originally Posted by SANDY FROST
    Yuri my sister's 7 year old Bengal cat sleeps in a weird place. He sleeps in my clothes hamper and his Mon's clothes hamper. Can anyone let me know of their cat's weird sleeping place.
    Sandy Frost
    Colette likes to jump into the clothes hamper just to be mischievous. She'll spend some time in there and let me go all over the house calling her and panicking because I can't find her. She also can open the bottom door of the dresser and will hide in there (it shuts itself on a spring hinge thing unless you open it fully). She always likes to hide in there when I am about to leave for work. I'm upstairs finishing dressing and I can hear the bang bang bang as she tries to get the door open to the point where she can get in before it shuts itself. She always hides before I leave because she knows I can't leave until I've accounted for them both and kissed them bye-bye. Another morning hiding place is behind the TV unit as it's across a corner so she can just fit behind it. I never know which place she'll be so she gets to keep me home a while longer while I track her down.

Does anyone else's cat do this, try to stop you leaving?
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Colette

Quote Originally Posted by TopCat3
    Colette likes to jump into the clothes hamper just to be mischievous. She'll spend some time in there and let me go all over the house calling her and panicking because I can't find her. She also can open the bottom door of the dresser and will hide in there (it shuts itself on a spring hinge thing unless you open it fully). She always likes to hide in there when I am about to leave for work. I'm upstairs finishing dressing and I can hear the bang bang bang as she tries to get the door open to the point where she can get in before it shuts itself. She always hides before I leave because she knows I can't leave until I've accounted for them both and kissed them bye-bye. Another morning hiding place is behind the TV unit as it's across a corner so she can just fit behind it. I never know which place she'll be so she gets to keep me home a while longer while I track her down.

Does anyone else's cat do this, try to stop you leaving?
    How cute!
    Sandy Frost