Thread: Marley

Marley

I Marley what a happy little pupster you are! I can just see the "wild side" in you from your photo. Your human has captured your essence beautifully in that picture, complete with little pink tongue! I feel a little guilty here posting first when I know that Rachel would probably love to start this thread. Hope you're feeling a little better this morning Rachel and will get to see this cutie. Marley, just enjoy yourself to the max, little one because you are so very sweet and adorable and are our special Dog of the Day!

Sweet, sweet face!!! Marley what a Godsend you must have been for your family after they lost their sheepdog. You just worked your way right into their hearts! Good for you!!

I'm so glad you found your forever home where you can chase all the squirrels you want to (but please don't catch them), get lots of love, and all the good food you want to eat!! Congratulations and have an extra special day today. You're the Dog of the Day!!

OOOOHHHH, Marley you remind me of my sweet Tizzie, a Cockapoo too who went to the RB 3 years ago. I'm so glad you agreed to be our DOG OF THE DAY on this cold blustery day because you have brightened my spirits. (As you can tell, I had to drag myself out of bed to check to see who the DOTD is. )

Little Marley, I am sad that you ever had to end up in a shelter, but now as you look back, that short stay was worth it, because you found such nice people. I bet you checked out a bunch of them until just the right ones came along and then you turned on your Cockapoo charm.

Hannah says to tell you she loves to chase the evil squirrels too and if you ever travel to the midwest, you just HAVE to stop in to see us and we will rip and run until everybody drops.

Anyway today Cockapoos rule and Marley is the bestest of them all. Congratulations, dear, sweet, precious boy.

Aw......Marley, I'm in love with you too!!!
    You are totally precious!

Oh Marley, you are just adorable. I can see why you would be the diplomat of the dog park. Look at those bright eyes just bursting with Hi, I'm Marley can we be friends. I don't think anyone could resist you including me. Congratulations dear, sweet handsome Marley, Our Very Best Dog of the Day. You deserve many treats on your very special day.
    Jackie

Dear Marley, how brave of your owners to adopt you on the very same day they lost their beloved dog. But you knew just what to do didn't you?

One look into your eyes tells it all, you are one very happy pup!

The squirrels are just to tease, not to catch! But have lots of fun while you tease them.

Hi Marley, I had a cockapoo growing up and I must say cockapoos are GREAT. You sound like a sweetheart, congrats on being dog of the day!

Marley!
    I sure couldn't resist that face. I'm so glad you found such a good forever home. What a lucky boy you are and your parents are lucky to have you too. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today.

Well, Marley dear, I certainly can't resist that face!!! Wild and wooly all the way!! Perhaps your Mom interrupted you in the middle of a good squirrel chase?? You know Marley, I have grown especially fond of you Cockapoos recently. A dear fellow Pet Talker named Rachel has a lovely white Cockapoo girl named Hannah. I would encourage you to take up Rachel's offer to drop by for a romp! I think you'd make the cutest couple! And thank you Marley for stepping in to help heal your human's hearts after the loss of their pup. Your beautiful smiling face and gentle ways no doubt brought much joy into their lives during that sad time. You are the perfect "people dog" and a true doggie ambassador of love and good will! Congratulations to adorable Marley, Dog of the Day!!! All my love to you Marley, and heartfelt wishes for a very special day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HELLO MARLEY

What a GREAT picture of a BEAUTIFUL Pupster !!!

I know what great sweethearts you Cockapoos can
    be. We had a little black guy named Pepper & he was
    a treasure.. I love your sweet smile & bright brown eyes
    Marley. Congratulations on being chosen as today's
    DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Marley, what a doll you are! You are so special. I know your humans really appreciate you for being so wonderful and filling a void in their hearts. You are also quite the looker!!! I hope you enjoyed YOUR special day!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya