Thread: Pickles the hedgehog

Pickles the hedgehog

I was just delighted to see Pickles featured as P.O.T.D.! I've got a "hog" myself - Mac, so I know how adorable and intellegent these little creatures are! He's loved, not only by me, but my two dogs and cat as well, who are very protective of him. Too bad more people didn't know the joys of owning an A.P. Hedgehog! But then again, I think all hedgehog owners enjoy being part of an exclusive club! Let's hear from the "hog" lovers out there!

Queen Pickles

Hi your majesty Queen Pickles, you are the first hedgehog that I have seen up close and personal. lol I think you are a cute little girl and the picture of you is adorable. You are the first pet that I know of with your own castle, wow. And you get to sleep in a sleeping bag, you have some great life. I see you are also a Gourmet and have all kinds of good things to eat. Congratulations dear, sweet Pickles, our very own Pet of the Day, I'm sure your family will give you some gourmet treats to celebrate your very special day.
    Jackie

Queen Pickles - Your Majesty - aren't you just the dearest thing? How fortunate for all of us that you grace our screens this morning and we can take time out to honor you - our very unusual and special Pet Of The Day!

Queen Pickles!!!
    Of course I must type this in royal purple for you, your Majesty! I have always wanted to meed a hedgehog. I have heard how they make wonderful pets. I can believe it after seeing your sweet picture. Thank you for sharing your wonderful self with us lowly subjects at Pet of the Day.

Queen Pickles!

Congratulations on being POTD! Hope you get lots of goodies today! Have fun roaming around your castle!

Good Afternoon, Your Majesty! Ok, I admit it, I have this thing for precious, little critter feet. So, let me get this off my chest....I LOVE your adorable little footie paws!!! There, I've said it!! Now, I must tell you dear girl, that you have captured my heart! You are so precious! Such a face! And those beautiful blue eyes; wow! You certainly do lead an enchanted life Queen Pickles, complete with your very own castle!! And what a sight you must be napping away in your little sleeping bag! Ahhhh!! Congratulations to you Queen Pickles. Today we crown you are very sweet, loving and beautiful Pet of the Day! I hope your humans treat you royally on your very special day of honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Your Majesty!!!! What a perfect pick for us as Pet of the Day!!!