Thread: Some people don't make sense

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?

Some people don't make sense

Last night was Winter's agility class (she was faboo like always) and my dad and I stayed to help with the class after Wint's because well they need help, and actually it was just me helping my dad couldn't help because he was making sure Winter didn't get in any trouble or break her stay like she so wanted to do (I had her kenneled but she was freaking out so much we thought she was gonna get hurt)

Anyway that's not the part that doesn't make sense, what doesn't make sense to me is this, after the class we helped set up the day care and take down the equipment and stuff and then sat and talked for a bit, when we were talking one of the girls read us an email she had recieved about a boxer breeder who was just moving to Alberta with 21 boxers and had decided that he didn't want to breed them anymore.

He has 7 new born pups and more on the way in a little while. It just dosen't make sense if he didn't want to stick with it why did he start in the first place? Yes I understand that some people just decide to get out of dogs (Why I have no idea ) but why decide that after you moved to a new province or state, those poor dogs.

None of us gathered last night could take a boxer though, me for reasons stated earlier (Mom) and well Smudge can be a little touchy with bigger dogs..usually males. And the others couldn't help because they have 6 dogs or 10 dogs depends on who you get. But they thought of some people who could help and were going to contact them today and let them know what was happening...

It just doesn't make sense.

No, it doesn't make sense at all

I don't know what else to add.

I just hope all the dogs can be rehomed