Thread: You will be seeing less of me for awhile :(

You will be seeing less of me for awhile :(

Hi my friends,

I don't want any of you to think I am ignoring you with not responding to the many posts that you make. I have a VERY charged puppy now and I want her to get the time and attention that she needs so she does not become destructive. Sofar she's 100% perfect, but she's deffinantelly a big 60 pound puppy with loads of energy. I haven't watched tv or done much on the computer because I have been spending extra time with Graham and also giving Kersey the excersise and play she needs.

She is working out great! It's deffanentelly different then taking care of Graham. Graham is SOOOO mellow and Kersey is SOOOO much a puppy I really love her alot and Graham is amazingly tolerent.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am, by no means, trying to ignore any of you. You are all special to me. I just won't be around so much anymore and I am so, so sorry if I miss anything important that may come up. Please know that if anything does come up and I don't respond. I just really have my hands full with my new baby girl.

BTW, Kersey is extremely agile, she'll be a wonderful agility dog. If I can get her "ball driven" then flyball would be fantastic for her also. Also, my husband has always wanted to do tracking/SAR and there's a really good tracking club by me so we'll sign her up after she's had some obedience. She may be too clingy for tracking, but we'll always give it a try. Obedience class starts tonight so that will be good for her and fun for us.

Love you all. Thanks for understanding.

Leslie, Graham & Kersey

Leslie I COMPLETELY understand!! Thank you for letting us know because we would have been worried, but of course probably could have easily figured out what is taking up your time. I remember one year ago when we got Bella I was glued to her side through the housebreaking procedure and playing with her constantly. I used to sneak on the computer when she napped! LOL! Take your time and tend to your new little one and we will see you from time to time when you find that free moment!

Take your time with Kersey! I know how much time puppies takes. Good Luck.

YOU GO GIRL - get that puppy to be the best she can be!!! Just tune in once in a while and let us know how things are going!!!
    Good Luck to ya and sounds like a lot of fun!!!

We will miss you but we'll be okay.....IF YOU SEND US AN OCCASSIONAL PICTURE OF THE TWO PUPS!

Yup, that's a Pet Talk response - bribe us with puppy pictures and we'll try to let you be!

Right - otherwise we'll nag ya to death

We'll miss you here on Pet Talk , but at least we know that you're still alive!

I bet Kershy will be a great agility dog! Have fun!
    Becky Weise & the German Shepherd
    Iris Von Der Felzen Haus CD, CGC, 2 legs of NA
    Iris' Den

Oh Leslie, you're just the BEST dog mom in the world. I understand how full your hands are. I hope you can still pop in with pictures from time to time. I'm dying to see more pics of both of your babies! Good luck on everything and please keep us updated on Kersey's achievments!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

leslie...congrats and good luck...thanks for letting us know ahead of time!!!! but like the others said....i do feel that you have an obligation to once in awhile....post us some pics....so we can imagine the puppy breath for ourselves!!!!!!! again hope you all enjoy your new "bookend!!!" love to graham!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

With two dogs under two years, I totally understand time needed with a new dog!!! Good Luck!!!

That's the BEST reason to be away that I have heard in a long, long time!!! Go enjoy your new puppy. We'll be here, longing to hear from you, Leslie!!!

If you must leave for a while, I'm glad it is for a HAPPY reason. Just think of the fun we will all have catching up! Hope to see pictures when you get the chance to catch your breath.

I fully understand, but we will miss you though! Just remember to post a few pics of Graham and Kersey now and then

Right priorities

Leslie, you are right on track here and have your priorities straight. Getting a new dog situated, especially one that is still a puppy at heart, takes an enormous amount of time and energy. They need their play time, they need their exercise time and they need their mental stimulation (training). I wouldn't expect anything less from you than providing all of what Kersey needs without shortchanging Graham. As Purrley said.....you go girl.