Thread: Any Siggy Makers?

Any Siggy Makers?

Hey ppl!

As you may have seen, I've had the same siggy for a really long time and would like to get a new one. If you make siggys please post here,and I'll give more detail. Thanks to all you talented people, you're appreciated here!

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

I'm trying to get a different backround and in surch in a siggy backround maker ^_^ who made you siggy backround before?
    God couldn't be evreywhere, thus he made cats and dogs.

try with Kfamr, she does great, or you can search in OTHER GENERAL and youŽll find plenty more siggyy makers
    CorinnaŽs Christmas Card Swap Ž06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da HouseŽ10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by labrador__Love
    I'm trying to get a different backround and in surch in a siggy backround maker ^_^ who made you siggy backround before?
    Sorry, I don't remember. But you may want to try Lexi_Lover. She's really good.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    try with Kfamr, she does great, or you can search in OTHER GENERAL and youŽll find plenty more siggyy makers
    Thanks, i'll try that.