Thread: Help Him

Help Him

My friend's dog, Buddy is going to be put to sleep unless someone can save him! They are going to take him to the pound, and since he has been to the pound 4 times, because he is always loose, he will be put to sleep. Buddy is a loving dog, he is OK with cats, but I would suggest a home without cats. He loves kids, but when he is hiper, he can knock a small child over easily. He needs training and a lot of excersize, I am trying to help him, but nobody will kick in! My friend is getting rid of him because she can't cope with his hiperness. Hopefully, somenody will take him in
    King Duke
    Black Labrador Retriever
    2 years old
    I LOVE DUKE!

Omg, that is so sad!! People need to think long and hard before they get a puppy. This crap happens a lot I'm afraid. What kind of dog is Buddy?

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Buddy is a brindle 2 year old Cattle Dog. He has has a beautiful white chest, and a beatiful color, and a beautiful attitude!
    King Duke
    Black Labrador Retriever
    2 years old
    I LOVE DUKE!

Omg, he sounds a lot like my Diamond! The ACD does take some work and time. If they would just play with him, walk him, work him mentally he would do fine. Diamond is a super smart dog. That really makes me sad about Buddy.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

In another thread you mentioned adopting a dog from the pound...maybe you can take him?
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!