Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Doggies!

Wink Hello Doggies!

I am Nikki...i just registered...and so far loving this site...it is so cute!!
    I am DaisyJo's Mom....she is my wonderful little teacup chihuahua....if there are actually teacups....she is so adorable and has the best personality....she is black with little white place on her chest, neck and feet mixed in with some tan....i wish i could post a picture but i am not that computer saavy!
    Anyway...i love this site and can't wait to meet all of you guys!!!

Hi, Nikki! Kosy, here. I don't post very often, but I, too, enjoy the posts on this board. I'm Mom to 2 standard poodle girls, Kosha, a 3-year-old silver and Kagan, an 18-month-old cream. I also have a pain-in-the-butt 15-month-old black mini poodle boy, Quinn, whom I love dearly. Welcome aboard.

thank you so much....back home in Arkansas...i have a 4 year old toy poodle named Turbo.....he is rotten...but i still love him...i left him with my dad because i was never any good at riding in cars..more or less an airplane to get to florida.....

hey!! and welcome to pettalk! I am breanne and I have a flat-coated retriever and a english setter! Beside that you are also greeted by my 4 ducks and 3 cats and 1 fish
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Hey there and welcome to Pet Talk!! I am Jamie and I am also a fellow chihuahua owner. My chihuahua's name is Guapo and he is 7 months old. I also have a 1 year old black lab, Chico. You can see both of them in my signature below. Oh and by the way, there is no such thing as a teacup chihuahua I hope you get the hang of posting pictures, I would love to see your dog!!

i am really trying......i will learn sooner or later...my problem is how to get them on to my computer....you guys might have to bear with me while i do some trial and error

Welcome to Pet Talk Nikki and DaisyJo!!! So happy to have you here! Your Daisy sounds like quite the cutie! Hopefully we'll see those pics soon!

Sandra

Hey there! I am Stephanie, and I am a mother of two wonderful babes. One is Jesse. She is 4 years old, she is an English springer spaniel (black and white), and she has three legs! Jesse just loves to pull me on rollerblades.
    Then there is Splinter, my cute little hedgehog. She is a brown hedgie girl, and loves cats!-Although they are scared of her..

I cannot wait to see a pic/some pics of DaisyJo, I just LOVE her name!

Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    Welcome!

I'm owned by 3 dogs: Mick (almost 7 month old) Miniature Pinscher mix, Reggie (1 1/2 year old) Dachshund mix, and Tori (almost 10 month old) German Shepherd/ Lab mix.

I also have 1 cat named Fuzzy Wuzzy, I will be getting a 2nd cat tomorrow or Monday. I have a dove named Rosie and a turtle named Fred.
    ~Tina~

Welcome to PT!!! I am owned by the critters in my siggy below...can't wait to see Daisy Jo, she sounds adorable!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

you guys are so nice........all of your pets sound so cute....i like all of thier names....hopefully i will get pics up soon....just got a scanner

Talking Hi Nikki! Welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Anna and I'm owned by the three you see below in my siggy. Your little DaisyJo sounds soo cute I can't wait to see a picture of her!
    Looks like we won't have to wait long...looks like you have a scanner

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

welcome! I am Shayna, I have 5 dogs(Happy-border collie, Misty-border collie, Perky-mix, Ripley-mix, Blair-pyrshep) 8 guinea pigs, 2 gerbils, 1 budgie, 1 Rabbit and 3 fish
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Smile Welcome to Pettalk

hope you enjoy it very much. teaching sit and stay can calm that behavior. I used a leash and when he would start to go after someone I made him sit and stay,Didnt work just saying it I had to use the leash.Works great now without the leash.

your doggie sounds so cute. welcome to petoftheday.its a real friendly place to be.. i didnt used to have many pics of my dog/s when i first joined either..but over time i managed . Im a mom to a bouncing siberian husky girl, her name is tikeya. she is 7 years old, and you can see her in my sig .
    welcome again!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven