Thread: Fortune Cookie

Fortune Cookie

Hello darlin.

Wishing you a very special DOTD day today
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Fortune Cookie, it looks like that U turn turned out to be fate! You are a pretty girl and I hope you have a great day! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fortune Cookie,
    I'm glad you found a great home and that a great home found you. Happy DOTD to you and yours.

Hi Fortune Cookie!!

What a pretty girl you are sweetheart!! Your picture is breathtaking and we're so happy to meet you this morning. What a fateful moment that was when you escaped from the hands of those people at the shelter and your forever Mom intercepted you. There you were, in the arms of the lady that would take you home and love you forever. You knew her when you saw her didn't you gorgeous Fortune Cookie? Your name is so cute we might add. We can tell what a good girl you are after reading your bio. Taking care of your Dad during the difficult time he's going through. What a comfort you are to him sweetie. We read that you also take care of Mom's granddaughter. Your talents are endless angel face. Such a very good girl. Congratulations on your big day today Fortune Cookie. We hope you get to celebrate and have nothing but fun all day long!! You really deserve it!! Happiness to all of you always!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Drizzly Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Fortune Cookie!

It definately sounds as if your family hit the jackpot with this "fortune"

Everyone knows I have a soft spot for chows and chow mixes and you sweetie are no exception!
    I'm glad you have a loving forever home to spend the rest of your days at!

Hope you have fun celebrating today!!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congrats Fortune Cookie , you are one amazing pooch! And sooooo beautiful!!

Tears....

Your Mom's simple, yet touching description of you has made me feel all warm inside. Fortune Cookie, you are a beauty and very, very deserving of your honor today.

Hugs, hugs, hugs from me.

Fortune Cookie

What a beautiful face to grace this morning's DOTD forum! That combination of chow and shepherd has given you some wonderful gifts.....loyalty, strong work ethic, playfulness, courage under fire, gentleness when called for, and the ability to size up a situation very quickly and accurately. You knew where you were needed on that fateful day. Your mom got soooo much more than a bundle of fur and I can tell that she loves and adores you! I'm sorry to hear that your Dad is ill. I'm sure you are doing everything in your power to comfort him and encourage him through his recovery. One only needs to look into those caring eyes to see the strength of character you possess. Thank you for sharing your story with us today. Congrats on being our DOTD!

Fortune Cookie, it is such a pleasure to meet you this morning. You are such a pretty girl, and obviously a very loving and loved member of the family. You weren't running away, you were running toward your new Mom and new home. What a smart girl you are. Hugs to you sweetie on your very special day.

Fortune Cookie what a cute name. Congrats on DOTD Take care of your family sweet girl.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Good afternoon, Fortune Cookie!! What a beauty you are!! Enjoy your special day, honey!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

[b]A higher power was definitely at work that fateful day your Mom made that U turn, a turn of the heart at well as the wheel that forever and inexorably, would change the course of so many lives, all for the better! What a precious, most meaningful name your Mommy picked for such a special doggie! It certainly was her and your great fortune to have found one another other...and that's putting it mildly! What a striking, most handsome boy you are Fortune Cookie and such a loyal and devoted companion to your Mom, loving comforter to your Dad, protector of your skin grandson and best friend to all Happy endings resuce tales such as your are what the animal/human bond is all about Congratulations to you beautiful Fortune Cookie, our extra special, most deserving, HERO Dog of the Day! Lots of love to you and your wonderful family, Fortune Cookie! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart!

Fortune cookie you are amazing! your beautiful stare especially~~ and I LOVE your name:-)

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

You are so beautiful - you took my breath away! What a wonderful story about you, Fortune Cookie, everyone was fortunate the day you met your lifetime human.