Thread: Joey

Joey

Joey I can't believe I am the first to congratulate you on your Big Day! Your picture is awesome and you look like such a smartie! Then I read your story and must admit to being absolutely amazed at just what a terrific little guy you are! No wonder your people wanted to share you with the world. I am totally amazed that you love to be brushed. When the brush comes out around here Bella gives me "the look." Enjoy your day in the spotlight Joey because you have brightened up mine just by appearing on my screen today!

A guy in his prime, Joey, YOU are the DOG OF THE DAY and what a dog! I've always had an affinity for the Bichon and one look at you...how could anyone not?

What lucky folks you have who found you when you needed a home. Talk about good fortune. These people hit the JACKPOT. When I saw that you liked to be brushed, you won my big stamp of approval for the bestest of doggy attributes. So if you ever happen to be in my neighborhood, stop by. I've got a whole basket of combs and brushes and we'll just go at it.

I'm so very proud to announce and present to my fellow Pet Talkers, the one, the only Joey the most beautiful and most lovable and most kissable Dog of the Day. Hurray!

Joey, you are WAY TOO COOL!!!! Just love your glasses!!! And you, a rescue dog?? Who in their right mind would have let you go?? I think you hit the jackpot though!! You look good and sound like a "happy dog"!!!

Ever since JR won Westminster last year, I have been a Bichon fan. Never knew about them before. But now we have you, Joey and what a delight it is to congratulate you on being one terrific Dog of the Day!!!

Somehow I knew the two people who would have posted before me, and I was right!!!!!

HOLLYWOOD!

Joey,

I knew before I read the location that you were definitely California cool! You are so adorable and have the personality of a true celebrity. CONGRATULATIONS on being chosen for Dog of the Day!!!

You are cute and fuzzy and your humans are very lucky to have you. HAVE A WONDERFUL DOGGY DAY,

S & S
    (Sal and Sierra)

joey

joey...what a little cutie you are. i'll tell you like i tell my beloved shihtzu, pinto...you are sooo cute i could eat you up. congrads on your special, special day. carla

Hello Joey

You are so super COOL with your shades on Joey. Congratulations on your big day. I think that you are just precious.

COOL JOEY!
    I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a pupster wearing shades. What a sweetie you are. If I saw you out for a walk. I'd be sure to tell you how cute you are. Congrats on being our Cool Dog of the Day.

Hey Joey! Well, all my good friends got first dibs on listing all of your amazing qualities!!! I don't know how to say it any better, so just let me jump on the pile....You are one COOL DUDE!!! You sure have that "left coast" "tude about you!! Hollywood becksons Joey! I see "leading man" oozing from your every pore! But Joey, although it's your "star quality" that first catches the eye, it is your zest for life, your endearing love for all things living, that makes you the celebrity you are! Joey, it is my great honor to present to you Pet Talk's Academy, Golden Globe and People's Choice Awards all wrapped up into one...Congratulations Joey, YOU are Dog of the Day! What a super pup!!! All my love and best wishes for a dazzling day of celebration dear Joey!!! You are toooooooooooooooo cute!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HELLO JOEY

You are the Best of all all possible Doggie's, a Dynamic
    personality, good looks, intelligent AND a Rescue....
    You are a Beautiful and delightful fellow & I'm very glad
    I got to meet you. Congratulations JOEY, today you are
    the DOG OF THE DAY !!!

P.S. May I say also, offer Congratulations to Joey's loving
    people. You sure hit the "jackpot" with that little sweetie...

JOEY

What can i say that the others haven't,
    except that you are just toooooooo cute for words.
    Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day and congrats on being rescued by such a loving family. I have a little doggie (Lhasa Apso) named Buddy who was rescued from the street. I tried everything to find his owners but to no avail. I landed up being the lucky one cause he is the best. I've had him for 7 years now.
    Again Joey congrats.

Joey,you are adorable, I'm in love again and I would have guessed you were from California just like I am. I could tell by the shades. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Joey, our Very Best Dog of the Day, I'm sure you will have special treats for a special pup.
    Jackie