Thread: Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

I was sure that Kayann would be first today!I've never met a PitBull or PitBull mix I didn't fall in love with! And Maggie Mae, with your beautiful face, how could anyone resist? How heavenly that you love to give kisses and I'm sure you get lots back! What fun you have on the beaches of Calif! May you have a happy, funfilled life! Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

Maggie Mae, what a great dog you must be! Just looking at your face melts my heart! I think you're a beautiful dog and you deserve the good home that you're in.
    Becky Weise & the German Shepherd
    Iris Von Der Felzen Haus CD, CGC, 2 legs of NA
    Iris' Den

You have a beautiful, friendly face!!! What an adorable pup you are. Congrats to you!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

KayAnn, where are you? Maggie Mae you are just beautiful and from California too.
    KayAnn just loves pitbull mixes thats why we are suprised she has not posted yet. Maggie Mae your Mom and Dad are so proud of you and rightfully so, I'll bet those kisses are so sweet. Congradulations Maggie Mae for being picked the most beautiful, sweetest, best kissing Dog of the Day.

I didn't post early so KayAnn could! Well, Maggie Mae, we have one big pitbull lover here, as well as all of us! What a doll you are....the ultimate kiss monster, lick monster, LOVE monster!! What an absolutely beautiful, sweet and gentle face you have! I'm so thrilled you found just the perfect home for a happy, playful loving girl like yourself! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Maggie Mae, Dog of the Day!! Lots of licks and kisses right back at you!

[ August 06, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maggie Mae, you have a look-alike who is only five months old. And she too has this kissing thing down pat. What a joy you are and how very fortunate you have such a wonderful home. I know how you love to play so I won't keep you here long. Please enjoy your special day to the maximum and keep on slurping those humans!

You are all soooo funny! That is the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw Maggie Mae... Where is KayAnn!!!??? I waited to post as well - figuring KayAnn would pipe up right away! I chat with her all the time and she goes completely ga-ga for ANY pit she sees!!

Now, as for our little DOTD.. MAGGIE MAE YOU ARE GORGEOUS, ADOREABLE, SWEET - Gosh I can't say enough! Congrats on being our DOTD. You have graced us all with your picture !

She is sooooooo cute!!!!! What a darling face!!!!

KayAnn...WHERE ARE YOU????? Well I must say that Maggie Mae is SO adorable. I just love that face of hers, so expressive and adorable. Congrats, Maggie Mae, you deserve this honor.

Well, i was wishing i could have been first, but.. im late, because i have forgoten and lost my password again.

now to Maggie Mae- First of all i want to think your "parents" for being wonderful to you, and then secondly, i want to thank you for being the kind creature you are. You can show the world how kind Pit Bulls are. Congrads, on being today's Dog Of The day!
    KayAnn And Simba, the super duper "Wunduh Mutt"

Go Buccaneers!