Thread: Smokey

Smokey

Smokey... Smokey blue cat... born on a mountain top in Tennessee... Smokey... Smokey blue cat... lives in the Great Smokey Mountains of Tennessee, Smokey... Smokey blue cat... ate all the rodents when he was only three... Smokey... Smokey blue cat... king of the wild Blountville.

Frostfrog great song! I assume it is sung to the tune of Davie Crockett! What a relaxing picture of Smokey. I guess he is taking a well deserved rest after "mouse catching duty." My cats have only ever caught stuffed mice but they do a nice job keeping the insect population down! Smokey what a prize your people found when they found you. I hope you have a wonderful day today basking in the limelight of fame because you are our super duper Cat of the Day!

Smokey what a gorgeous boy you are - and a mouser too eh?
    Your so handsome and look so relaxed in the pic., I wish you a wonderful special day of scritches galore and treats in abundance!!
    Congrats., on being a lovely Cat of the Day.

Frostfrog - great song

Lynne

HEY SMOKEY - sure you're not a purebred Russian Blue - you sure look like it. You're beautiful and quite the mouser. Congrats on your honor of being COTD gorgeous Blue Boy!!!!

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    What a cute and pretty Smokey you are!
    Congratulations on being todays COTD!

Smokey

Smokey you are beautiful!!! I am a sucker for Blue kittys. I have a purebred Chartreux that looks just like you. The fact that you have amber eyes is a Chartreux quality. Russian Blues have green eyes. Congradulations sweet boy on being a very handsome cat of the day!!!

Ah, Smokey! shades of my Gandalf, the first cat I acquired after moving out of my parents' home. Also from a shelter, Dumb Friends League in that case, full size and gorgeous. Unlike Smokey, Gandy turned out to be a rather bad tempered cat, but I owe him more than I can say. I moved, and Gandy had to stay indoors and drove my landlady nuts, so my then boyfriend offered to take him. I had to marry the guy to get my cat back...nearly 40 years ago!

Hi there smokey

What a handsome fellow you are! I love the color of your eyes! Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day.

Smokey!!!! You are stunning!!!! Someone has been taking care of you very well!!!

Congratulations on being the bluest, most beautiful choice for Cat of the Day!!! I love Tennessee and I love you!!

Smokey!
    What a wonderful color you are. My brother had perhaps one of your ancestors while growing up. Our Mousey looked a great deal like you. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day!

Oh Smokey. How beautiful your pensive gaze!! I felt an overwhleming sense of peace and contentment flow over me the moment I looked at your face. I can tell you are thinking DEEP, DEEP thoughts You are a beauty, dear Smokey. Ahhhhh! And how could I fail to comment on your mousing skills!!! Beauty and talent! You are certainly most deserving of Pet Talk's highest honor!! How proud your humans must be to have such a loving friend and protector! Congratulations to you Smokey, our spectacular Cat of the Day! What a way to end the day....having the pleasure of meeting the most beautiful, dear and precious Smokey!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Smokey looks like a great way to handle a rodent problem. He looks like he would take care of it with boundless joy and efficiency.
    Leonard Migliore