Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for me

I've been thinking of you today. I know it probably doesn't look much better but don't give up hope. Hug those sweet dogs of yours and take them on a long walk. That will be good for you all. Take care.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'm sorry I haven't been around to post sooner, but my thoughts and prayers are with you!

*HUGS* you will get through this!

Jessica, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks Kari, for the update on Jess. Dear Jess, we're thinking of you every minute. Take all the time you need. We'll still be here. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers for as long as you need it. I am only a PM away. Terry

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Jessica,

You remain in my prayers, honey.

I'm not sure what's going on, but if I've learned anything with all I've been through...if you're having trouble holding onto your faith because of whatever is going on, stay close to your friends that can pray for you. He can fix ANYTHING.

Hugs,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Jessica I am sorry to hear that things are not going smoothly for you right now, and just know that your are in our thoughts and we hope that whatever life has brought you, that somehow you can find a way to get through it all, we are all here for you to offer our support, and love, HUGS sweetie, and I sure hope things are getting better for you. TAKE CARE.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Jess,

I sent you an email yesterday, and you don't need to respond. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you constantly. Woke up at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep and instead of getting up and doing something, I just talked to God about you and asked him to please watch over you during this rough time.

Love you,
    Logan

Thank you

There just aren't any adequate words to place a value on the friendship and outpouring of caring and support I have received from many of you. Honestly, I am not sure where I'd be at without the strength some of you have helped me to find. It's still very difficult for me to share a lot about what is going on, but I also think it is probably pretty obvious that it has to do with my marriage. I still can't go a lot into the very personal aspects of it, I've never had the ability to easily pour my heart out in a public setting when it comes to personal pains. Suffice it to say, I've been blinding myself to some things, and things have been held back on both our parts due to wanting to avoid the pain that's going on.

I know many will wonder about something in particular, so I will say it straight out, there has been no affair involved in this. As of today, we're in a talking phase, now that I've managed to get more of a grip and find the ability to stay calm (at least around him). But I'm frightened, crushed, and hurt beyond the scope of any words to describe. I'm scared to death, of just everything right now. I know some of you have experienced various things of a similar nature, and have an idea of what it's like. It's the initial shock that scars you.. when you think things are good, and learn they aren't. A shock like that is something stays in your heart forever, even after things have resolved in whatever way they will.

Please just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I'm so emotionally vulnerable right now, but I'm getting all the help I can. Thank you. Thank God for people like you out there.

Jess

You are SO loved, Jess.

Jess, I too woke up thinking about you this morning (though not as early as Logan). You are a very strong and caring person Jessica, and I know that you will be able to get through whatever is coming your way. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. {{{Hugs}}}

we are here for you anytime Jess.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

You are in my thoughts & prayers as well. I know how emotionally
    devastating these problems can be when your world is turned upside
    down. I pray that ,with time, you can find peace in your heart and
    mind. Hang in there.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have been keeping up with this thread and wanted you to know that I am thinking about you also. Put it in God's hands and He will take care of you. Keep the faith and in trusting Him!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Jessica,
    I just wanted to let you know that you've been on my heart and mind. It hurts me deeply to know that such a softhearted person is in so much pain. Again, I just wish there was more I could do. I want you to feel free to contact me as well, anytime you need to - I will PM you my details.
    I am praying for your continued strength during this trial and I hope that you can find peace and happiness soon.
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}} across the miles.
    Kate

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. Prayers are on the way for you.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)