Thread: Kirby is so sad :(

Hybrid View

Kirby is so sad :(

Im just wondering?
    My daughter and 2 grandchildren have been staying with me. Kirby has become very attached to my 12 year old granddaughter Paige. She went to visit her other grandparents and he hasnt eaten or palyed since she left..
    Im worried about him.She asked me if she could have him, they have another big dog samson.My daughter says they will take him. I feel bad, I dont want kirby to think Im just giving him away..but he wont have any thing to do with me, and he loves my grandson to..he loves kids. I think since he is so attached to them I may just let them take him. My daughter loves him so much to. Hes much more hiper than SAmmyj, they play more with Kriby than him and he dont care either way. The way he is in the pic is the way he has been the last couple of days since the kids went to vist, Pagie to her grandparents and Charles to his Dads.Ummm.
    I am getting another puppy in nov. a bichon/poo baby.And if he feels this way , he might even feel worse then..it willtake a lot of time for training.
    Just talking..

2. If you think hes depressed or not happy when the kids are around,, then a new puppy could make the matters worse. as hes already in a stage of 'pounting' as it when the kids arent there...

and it could make the matters better too. he might play with the new puppy like he enjoys playing the kids. hard to say.

but if you think hes not really all that happy there,, do what you think is best.

*huggies*

i think that he liked when kids where around and when they are not there he is bored. maybe givin him away will make him happier?

yes the kids really want him..Hes happy they are back here now. They played with him till hes wore out..lol..
    Here is a pic of my baby im getting november the 7th.

Yoley Bichon/poo 3 weeks

Maybe you should wait until after you get your new puppy before making a final decision? Only a month away and the new puppy might be just the medicine Kirby needs to perk him up! And I'm guessing the kids would still be regular visitors, too! Has Kirby been introduced to your daughter's dog? Do they get along well?

Sandra

my daughter n the kids are here till wed and then will be going to OK. They want to take kirby so bad, hes playing with my grandson right now..lol..Her dog is a big one he dont notice any other dog..hes a real sweetie, but not much into playing he never was even as a baby..lol..We went to see Yoley this morning..shes a cutie..lol..the kids dont think to much of a baby, they have to be to carefully, no rough housing..lol..Kirby is just their style, and sampson my daughter big dog dont rough house either..so that is one of the big things they like about kirby, Ever since they came he hasnt had any thing to do with me or my SammyJ, but SAmmyj never did quite take to him..like I said hes a lot more palyful and pretty hyper..