Thread: Shilo

Shilo

Shilo, what a handsome boy you are! Thank goodness your humans found out what was making you sick. Congratulations on being COTD! Have a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ohhh, Shilo! You are gorgeous. I absolutely adore Ragdoll kitties. I'm so glad that you are healthy and happy. I wish you a very special day today.

Congrats Shilo!

Shilo We Are Glad That The White Coats Were Able To Make You All Well Again.
    We Are So Relieved,for You,and Your Guardians,that You Are Once Again,the Happy Healthy Cat,that Makes Thier Lives A Joy,and That You Will Be With Them,for Many More Years To Come.
    The Found Cats All Send A Healing Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww To Our Shilo,cotd!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Shilo
    My what an adorable boy you are!
    I love your big eyes! I'm so glad you are all well and healthy now and enjoying your life and family.
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture this morning.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are quite a stunner, Shilo! I have a soft spot for Ragdolls, and your markings are spectacular, handsome man . . . I wish you a most splendid day in the spotlight!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a handsome fellow!!! It is good to know that your family gave you lots of loving care and got you healthy again!! Lots of love on YOUR day!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi there, Shilo!! You're such a handsome boy!! I love your eyes! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

In looks and personality, you take the prize dear Shilo, paws down!!! Oh, what a sweet, joyful, gorgeous kitty you are and thankfully now, a healthy one as well! I must say, your eyes, your coat are simply stunning! But nothing beats the love and joy you bring to your humans' lives!!! Congratulations to you beautiful Shiloh, our most precious and deserving Sunday CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage sweetheart with lots of fun time and treats, hugs and kisses!

What a beautiful and most handsome cat you are Shilo!! I just love your gorgeous blue eyes and fantastic fur!! Congrats to PRETTY AND SWEET SHILO!!!!

Shilo, you are such a beautiful boy with your colorful fur and bright blue eyes. I'm glad that you are a healthy kitty now and enjoying life with your family who loves you so much. You are a splendid COTD, Shilo!

Shilo, what a beautiful fluffy little boy you are! Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!