Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another PT chat? =]

Another PT chat? =]

Since we had so much fun in the "PT withdrawl support" () chatroom, I was wondering if someone wanted to make another one, just for fun. ^.^ I'm not sure how to make them, so someone else will have to, but I just thought it was fun talking to a bunch of PTers at a time. ^.~

When will this be?? I was going to go to the other one but I had to go do some things. and where??
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I think its a good idea!

The ICQ chat is still up, so why not continue using it?

Well I just checked it not too long ago, and there was no one in it... If everyone wants to, though, we can use that one. Here's the link again, if anyone needs it....

PT chat room

I think it's a good idea to make your own group. Some of you are younger and know each other well, and I'm sure you want to be able to chat without us oldies. I think some of us want the same. You have the possibility of making the group Private, so only the ones you invite can join the chat. Here's a link to get started, it's quite easy to set up. In the right side, you can create a new group.

http://www.icq.com/groups/chat.php?gid=12036957

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I guess we're not wanted there, so feel free to make another if you'd like, Devon.

You don't want to talk to "young people"

Well, lots of people are in the old one now, So I guess we don't have to make a new one.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I have no problem talking to young people, and I don't think others have either, but at the same time, we're really not into talking about hot guys and those kind of subjects. Furthermore, I thought you'd want to be able to talk in private, without us interfering. Still, you're welcome use it, but know that everyone in the world can see what you say, so it's not that private. However, you can see who is there - unless they don't put their name on. Just wanted to help.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thats hardly what young people talk about

I don't believe anyone's chatted about "hot guys and those kind of subjects", nor has any of the "young people" expressed not wanting to chat with adults or them interfering. PT is a melting pot of all ages and if we have a chat I don't think we should be seperated.

I guess maybe you feel the need for that but I for one being a "young person" prefer chatting with adults over "young people."

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    I don't believe anyone's chatted about "hot guys and those kind of subjects", nor has any of the "young people" expressed not wanting to chat with adults or them interfering. PT is a melting pot of all ages and if we have a chat I don't think we should be seperated.

I guess maybe you feel the need for that but I for one being a "young person" prefer chatting with adults over "young people."
    I agree with Kay...

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr

I agree also. I'm not for sure who all was in the room or what the ages were last night. I just know that I had a nice time and it was fun to get together with other pet talkers. Just to let you know I am well out of my teens

We might make a new one anyway because Paula keeps coming in and interfering.