Thread: Flying to CT!!!

Flying to CT!!!

I've been SO busy this past week. My regular phone line is busy almost constantly because I've been applying for jobs in CT. My SIL is giving me frequent flyer miles to fly to CT to interview with temp agencies. I am DEFINITELY outta here on October 31st. So far I've sold my bed, tv, vcr, dvd player, refrigerator. The ad I put in the paper runs again on Sunday.

I still haven't found foster homes for Mollie, Maya Linn and Shortie yet. But I've contacted a friend of mine in Old Lyme and will probably know by Sunday or Monday whether they'll foster them. I've also got Meg (Catluv4ever) looking as well.

So far I've got 2 interviews lined up with temp agencies on October 10th and 11th.

My HP is definitely looking out for me!!!

WOOHOO!!!! Connecticut here I come!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Great for you! Have a safe journey, and good luck!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Excellent news. and welcome back to the east coast.

Where are you coming from? I'm in Connecticut myself, and dying to get out of here.

I have been for years though. Eventually I will. I grew up in Waterford (very close to Old Lyme)
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

Good luck!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I'm coming from Michigan. I've only been out here 3 years (longest 3 years of MY life!!) and can't wait to get back to CT, where I was born and raised.

I lived in Wethersfield before I left.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hey, Donna! I wish you ALL OF THE LUCK IN THE WORLD! This will be the best move you'll ever make. I'm giving you big Pittsburgh prayers that you'll find a real good job in Connecticut. If you fly over Pittsburgh, wave to me out of the plane!!

Donna, I second David All the luck of the world

I hope it all goes smoothly, especially with your kitties - and that you find a good job and place to live.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Great news Donna! I am praying you find a job shortly! I know foster hoems will pop up for you.

Good Luck! May nothing but good things come your way from here on out!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Flying to CT!!!

Well that is just Great Donna & so happy for you.. ****** GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR INTERVIEW ******

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>