Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howl-O-Ween, What Will You Be?

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I hope to go as Tinkerbell this year...dying my hair blond and all! But, we'll see...I love Halloween, though...
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

guess I already had a long halloween (scary nights) in hospital.. luvofalls, you did & see II..if you like.

fairy! I thought about being one last year.. with looong transulcent dress (in dragonfly alike colours - violet & nice green), long wings and my long wavy brown hair.. but never got time to sew one so I could go with my beggy friends.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

i duuno what o'll be, i thought of being an oompa loompa. but not sure yet?

This year my "costume" is "Pregnant lady handing out candy and trying not to eat it all"

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Our town really don't do anything for Halloween. Halloween is like over with here. We decorate and pass out candy, but kids ever come here, and when you ride around on Halloween night there is never anybody out.

Halloween was such a fun event when I was a kid. I don't see why people still don't do it here.

We don't celebrate Halloween here, but If we did, I would be Morticia, from The Addams Family... I'm really pale, and I have black hair........
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

A CONNECTICUT RESIDENT!!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It's really wrong (but oh-so-funny), but if I can find a party to go to I'm going to go as a pregnant nun. I should be nice and massively huge by then. LOL I'm going to try and find my husband a priest outfit.

(If anyone's offended, sorry. I'm not Catholic but my husband is and he still thinks it's funny and is willing to do it provided we have a party to go to and can find the costumes.)

i have no clue what ill be.....maybe I'll dress Roxy up as a hot dog!!! LOL
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I've been a witch for years why stop now? Our little town has a parade and a cakewalk, I usually go to it.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

we will be honoring our funny friend Yujin by making shirts that say one of her phrases or (for me) GOOGLE (because she wears a google shirt all the time) on them and "We LOVE Yujin" on the back and "The Yujin Crew" on the front. I am going to make a skirt out of the really cool fabric they have at out fabric store.

Niño & Eliza

I went as corella deville from 101 dalmations one year, I watched the movie 5 times to get her voice down. I bought a long red cigarette holder and bought a fake cigarette. I had 2 stuffed dalmations slung over my shoulder (I know that is just wrong).
    I had a fur coat that belonged to a friends mother that she loaned me and black and white spiked up wig.

I have fun playing evil characters....hehe
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I have no idea what I'm going to be for Halloween. I can't beleive its only about a month away. I love trick-or-treating! (Free candy, who wouldn't? )

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

posted by samantha puppy
    It's really wrong (but oh-so-funny), but if I can find a party to go to I'm going to go as a pregnant nun. I should be nice and massively huge by then. LOL I'm going to try and find my husband a priest outfit.

(If anyone's offended, sorry. I'm not Catholic but my husband is and he still thinks it's funny and is willing to do it provided we have a party to go to and can find the costumes.)

uh-oh..was it really wrong? me either but if so, I apologize!! my families strongly believe in catholic and my aunt was a real-preggie nun and her hubby was a priest two or three hawellos ago.. well, it's a wicky holiday!

although I don't like howl-ooos, I miss how I dressed up for fun & candies and how freezing it was outside. I remember being a big black cat three times! I am one, instinctly anyway..

anybody more?
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I wanted to be Wednesday from the Adam's family when I was a kid. I was a baby once when I was younger and I tell ya...what a trip that was!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..