Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nickelback

Well ya know a lot of people love Eminem, I even like some of his stuff myself, but his lyrics are almost disgusting to say the least, I should not even listen to it, but we do because we enjoy the beat, half the time I must confess I never know the lyrics anyhow, I am famous for making them up myself, just ask my kids, I never ever get them right, maybe it is just as well.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw them in concert here in Tampa, probably 2 years ago. They were pretty good. But probably the best concert I saw was Incubus. They are incredible live. Lead singer there is a hottie as well.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

I only LOVE them!!!

Thank you SO much kitty_cats_delight
    for the UNBELIEVABLEY awesome signature!!

I absolutely LOVE Nickelback!!!

Gosh on just checking that thread it was started over a year ago, because i am coming up for my 49 birthday and i still love them lol
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I love them.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Gosh on just checking that thread it was started over a year ago, because i am coming up for my 49 birthday and i still love them lol

My husband & I are fans too! Plus we are, um ol...... Baby Boomers! (I turn 51 tomorrow!!)
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Not my type ... I like Punkish stuff better.

Honestly everytime I hear that band I change the station .. no offence.

My daughter (Amanda - 17) likes them and introduced me to them. I like them too, and I'm 42!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13
    I've never heard of them
    They are the ones that did the 'Far Away' song

thats the only song i know by them though
    to bad my friend Amron isnt a member of Pet Talk,, she LOVES Nicklebak