Thread: Stinky Puppies

Stinky Puppies

Sorry this is a pointless thread but i'm bored. All the puppies are sleeping and hubby is at work and i can't sleep so what better to do then write a thread about my Stinky boys. And i'm sure some of you can simathize with me on this.

I have to have a Tart burner going on pretty much all day in my house. Because my puppies fart all the time.
    And they stink OOOH it can be pretty smelly.
    I thought it might be something i was feeding them but the vet said it's just because there puppies and they'll outgrow it soon.

Cheyanne and Denver where gassy when they where younger but not for very long and it NEVER smelt this bad.

And with the 2 of them doing it get's pretty bad. I have to tell people when they come over so they don't think i'm using it as an excuse. LOL

Sorry if i grossed some of you out but i had to get this out
    If this keeps up much longer i'm going to be on the market looking for some gas masks LOL
    The hubby's not much help he thinks it cute and funny but he''s not the one smelling it all the time.

So momma and Cheyanne will sit in the chair across the room and the STINKY boys can lay on the couch.

Oh gosh I know, Kaige farts something terrible. STINKY and boy does it linger. Sometimes it lingers so long I search the entire house, thinking that there has to be a pile somewhere.
    the bad things about it, they are silent, he gives no warning what so ever.

Raustyk farts sometimes too but you hear the horn blow first. Gives ya enough time to evacuate.

Speaking of which, Kaige must of known I was talking about him & farts, he just let one rip.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Originally posted by lv4dogs
    Speaking of which, Kaige must of known I was talking about him & farts, he just let one rip.
    LOL! I don't think Roxy farts much...thank goodness LOL. The cat used to fart though, and it smelled horrible! Luckily Roxy is a lady and doesnt have this problem .
    Last edited by Roxyluvsme13; 09-28-2005 at 09:41 AM.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Buddy has always been a "fart butt" as I call him, you never know when it's coming either! When I first got him and we were still working on house training, I thought for SURE he had gone in the house! Nope!! That was just a fart! Boy sure are gross!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

LOL, how funny . Tommy is our "stinker" here . Or else he is the scapegoat. Any time it suddenly gets stinky, Tommy gets the "blame."
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Maggie is the only nasty one here

oh and another thing Maggie likes to get in your face and burp and then wags her tail very proudly!
    Last edited by animal_rescue; 09-28-2005 at 08:06 PM.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

lol. Kodie is the stinky one here,but Lucy does it alot too . Kodies bad especially when he has garlic

Raustyk farts sometimes too but you hear the horn blow first. Gives ya enough time to evacuate.
    LMAO!!! Lacey is the stinker here.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh do we ever know about "stinkers" Angus was the king! He had those lingering ones

Now if Bon gets any kind of goodies he has some that will knock you right off your chair

Could you maybe give them a little yogurt? I know it always helped Angus out. Also have you tried Oust it really gets rid of foul odors

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Yup, that sound's like my STINKY BOYS

They are silent but deadly.LOL sometimes Phoenix makes alittle sound and it lingures to so sometimes i have to check under his tail and make sure he did'nt have an acciedent LOL

Aspen just does it and then looks around like Did anybody know that was me? Or what the heck was that.

Hopefuly soon i'll have a stink free house

Originally posted by anna_66
    Also have you tried Oust it really gets rid of foul odors
    Why yes, so much so that I'm thinking of becoming a spokeswoman for them. lol

I didn't know yogurt helped, I'll have to try it. Thanks for the tip!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.