Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marble Soccer

Not really

I'm not as busy as I am forgetful about where I post things. Besides, trying to do my POTD stuff during work lends itself to a certain amount of subtrifuge and I sometimes get off the site before I'm ready to!!!! I "suppose" I COULD breakdown and buy one for home but where would the fun be in that???????? Besides the bunnies would chew up the electrical cords............

Not really...my kids don't chew cords...just baseboards and carpet. hee hee

Sucidial

I think my guys must have a death wish.... I've "lost" my phone 3 times on the second floor as Daisy somehow manages to get to the wires I've so carefully put up out of reach (ha-ha!), chewed through them and viola!!! no more phone on the 2nd floor! I've given up and haven't replaced that cord...I can take a hint!

The bunch on the first floor have eaten through an unplugged vaccum cleaner cord and 3 table lamp cords that were plugged in. Those too were supposedly up out of the way. I still can't figure out how they're getting to the wires... I want to get a new liv room lamp but at this point I'm putting it off until I can get some of that tubing from the hardware store. I'm actually very lucky that no one has been electrocuted!!!

Well they did chew one time on the mini-tv in their room and who knows, they may have gotten a little shock and that is why they don't chew anymore. Who knows?

bunnies

Our bunnie also likes chewing , but he is not running around the house ! As to our cat Sydney , he prefers to chew on mice .............

Mice are MUCH better than the electrical cords!!! Unfortunately bunnies are not interested in mice like the sensible cat. Instead they like furiture, the floor moldings and the wires... It's kind of fun to try and outwit a bunny and, as you've read, I've not been very successful at it, but I'm learning!!!

Me too!! Unfortunately, as I hit my comfort zone of 8 days with no chewing and I expanded some of the areas previously restricted like the bathroom, Girl Girl has started chewing AGAIN!!! Oh well...I give up. It is their house and I will learn to be a more obedient mommy !!

Yeah, we are slaves to our buns! Have they discovered the toilet paper yet? Daisy did the cat thing where he unrolled 15-20 feet of tp and then tore it up. It WAS pretty funny but I wasn't pleased to have to clean it up. No winning with this crowd!!!

No they have not but I am sure they would love it. I may let them try for amusement. What I do have to do is keep the toilet lid closed because my buns think they can swim!!! I am going to put them in the tub and see if they like it.

In the TUB??? With water in it???

For me the bathroom is one of the safest rooms in the house they can play in, unless I accidently leave some clothing on the floor. Then it gets altered with cute little bunny teeth marks....lost my best pjs this way...

Oh, that reminds me of a story from 2 yrs ago....I usually use the shower but one winter day I was freezing so I hopped into the tub, full of bubbles and hot water. I'm laying there, dozing, and I hear this thumpy, thumpy, thumpy coming down the hall....didn't think anything of it. Daisy came tearing around the corner and before I knew it, JUMPED into the tub and disappeared under the bubbles!!!! I'm panicking, yelling OMG, OMG and I sat up and scooped him out of the water and started to laugh! He was so bedraggled!!! And it WAS funny. Unlike the electrical cords (from which he must get a shock) he has never ever done that again!

Kiwi will soon be 1!!!!!!

Kiwi will be 1 year old on June 2nd. I will have a little "party" for him!! Then, on my birthday, July 31st, I will have had him for a year!!!! Kiwi was a sweet bird today... I don't know why. Sometimes when I'm gone for the week or weekend, I'll have my parents watch him. When I get back, he is as sweet as can be! He must REALLY miss me!!!

Be cool...
    Chirp with ya later!!!
    Kiwi1264

pet games

hello kiwi and the rest. I am a new member to pet talk but my sun conure Mango has made pet of the day. If you take a look at april 11th you'll see him. He also made it into pet cronhicles and the picture showed him playing one of his favorite games..beak soccer with an orange ball on top of his cage. He's an amazing bird and he now has a mate. Guess what her name is? It's Kiwi..lol She is just as amazing. They fell in love at first sight and now everywhere he goes she goes. It's so cute to see them together. They are both still too young to mate but next year we are hoping for some little ones. I also have nominated another wonderful bird I have. His name is George. He's a Yellow shouldered Amazon. Talk about amazing..this bird thinks he is human and dog all rolled in one..lol He cries like a puppy, growls, barks and he sings several different songs including twinkle ,twinkle little star, row row row your boat and his favorite love me , love me georgie. He is 4 years old and is the total entertainment in this house. Even if you were at the lowest point in your day or life he could make you smile or laugh. He is the best therapy anyone could have. i have enclosed a picture of him. Well, gabbed enough...take care all...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

How

How did you teach yuor bird to play soccer because I want to teach my hamster how to play soccer But I do not know how

HELP ME!!!!!