Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny JoJo!

Funny JoJo!

It makes my day to see you this morning JoJo! Undoubtedly you are one of the kids of your family!
    You are supervising everything, washing the dishes, etc...Purrfect, purrfect!
    In addition, you are a very pretty girl!

Have a great day JoJo, and don't do too much housework today, it's your day, you are authorized for a good nap!

JOYFUL JOJO!!

I am constantly amazed in finding out the " pursonality" of our COTD!!! And JoJo, you have a great one!!! The milk story is just too funny!! Your family is just so lucky to have you there to supervise things, that is why you are there!!! Love the little tail you have and your colouring is lovely. I think since it is YOUR day today, you should have a day of fun!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

LOL, JoJo!You make my day !!
    You are a beautiful and sweet girl!! That "milk-story" is hilarious!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

JoJo, what cutie you are! What kitty wouldn't enjoy a little cereal and milk? Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

JoJo, even girls need their Wheaties!!

You are a little cutie! Congratulations on being our COTD today!

Party on, little girl!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Congrats on being COTD, JoJo!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Blog Entries
    Jojo, looking at you today brought back fond memories of our darling Princess. You are a very pretty cat and quite the character too. Lucky are the staff who people your Palace.

Christmas is only 86 days away [as I key-in there are 7,498,150 seconds -- Eastern Time -- until Christmas!] so soon you will be able to open all the presents at your Palace. Pretty neat, an official Feline Gift Opener!

Have a wonderful celebration today with your humans. You are one MFPC [Mighty Fine Pussy Cat] and the humans at Sasha's Palace salute you. Live long, healthy, happy, always loved and cherished sweet Jojo.

JOJO, Cat of the Day for Thursday, September 29th reminds me of

My darling little PRINCESS [b. 20 May 1986 d. 4 October 2001]. Princess, however was a tiny one at 7 pounds, very shy and skittish...but very, very sweet & loving. I do wish we had a digital camera then because the picture quality would have been so much better!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Beautiful kitty with a gorgeous smile!
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS. CATS HAVE STAFF!

WHEN,I WAS YOUNG,WE HAD A LOT,OF GIFTS UNDER THE TREE,AND QUIE OFTEN,LIKE JOJO,OUR CATS,WOULD HELP UNWRAP.
    MISSY,WOULD NOT LEAVE BOWS ALONE,SHE WAS A TERROR,UNDER THE TREE.
    AND JOJO,THE FOUND CATS,ALL HOPE,THE YOU WILL GET LOTS,OF GIFTS,TO UNWRAP,AT CATMAS,AND JJJ3HOPES,THAT THERE IS A CASE,OF WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS,ANE AQUARI YUMS,FOR YOU.
    A BIG FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES,TO JOLLY JOJO,COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

JoJo
    What a stunning girl you are!
    My 4 kitties quite agree with you, every home needs at least one cat to "help" the humans. Humans would never get a thing right without their help!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture this morning.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a pretty Texas kitty! Jojo, you are so beautiful and it looks like you have smirk on your cute face! Congrats to Jovial Cutie JOJO!!

Greeting beautiful JoJo! What a stunning feline you are, so elegant and refined looking with just a touch of mischivousness! Now, don't tell me you're a "double dipper," JoJo! My boys too have a thing for that cereal milk! And yes, every family needs a furry little helper like you to assist in those REALLY tough jobs, like tearing open the Christmas gifts! JoJo, you're simply precious! Congratulations to beautiful JoJo, CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day of recognition with your proud family, sweetheart! Take the day off from your household chores and party hearty! Hugs and purrrs to you precious JoJo from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

Hi there, JoJo!! What a gorgeous girl you are!! Enjoy your special day, you gorgeous girl, you!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hello, neighbors. Good to see a Texas Tabby, full of personality selected COTD. Truth told, though, JoJo probably wouldn't mind if you skip the cereal, and double up the milk. Congratulations.

JoJo, what a beautiful girl you are! My kitty-boy Jack is also a manx - that little bunny butt on manx cats is just too cute. I bet one reason you love to open presents is so you can jump into the empty boxes. You are a great COTD JoJo!