Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Baby

Beautiful Baby

Wow Baby what a handsome handsome guy you are! You know we Europeans simply adore cowboys because we know they have a big romantic soul under their wild outfit

We are so happy you have been rescued and cannot understand how anyone could resist your good looks and purring.

Have a wonderful day full of snuggling and treats

BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!

A triple treat this morning for our COTD!! An ORANGEMAN, a WOLVERINE, and a SENIOR kitty all rolled into one!!! Can it get better than that??? Baby, what luck that your parents took you home and have loved you for all those years. And you give them lots of love in return. Have a great day, with lots of purrs, kisses, and love!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful Baby! What a face!!! You make my day, I would like to kiss this handsome Red head cowboy!

Your humans could not have done something better than rescuying you some eleven years ago! And you gave them so much love in turn!

Enjoy your day, baby, and a very long life to you!

Oh Baby! Yee-ha to you on your special day!

Aren't you the handsome cowboy? What a beautiful shade of orange!

am so glad you found your furrever home with your loving meowmie and pawpie.

Keep on purring and loving and have a wonderful COTD day today and furrever!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Yes Baby, look at you now! What a handsome cowpoke! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

MICHAEL,WANTS ME,TO LOOK UP COTD,AS HE IS SURE THAT THERE ARE LOTO,OF ORANGIES HONORED,AS OTD.
    AND COWBOY BABY,YOU ARE VERY DESERVING,OF THAT HONOR,AS YOU ARE SO HANDSOME,AND FREE SPIRITED AND FREE SPIRITS,IS WHAT BEING A CAT,IS ALL ABOUT.
    ALL THE FOUND CATS,GOVE A YIPEE KAY YO,AND A WESTERN MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO TO BIG BOLD BABY,COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Baby, you are quite the handsome guy...we love orange furrbabies at Cat Happy too! We wish you a long, well-loved life - paw applause to your purrrrsons for giving you the purrrrfect home!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
    www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm - so many pets just like yours are lonely and scared - they need their families!!! You can help!

Hello Neighbor! What a beautiful orangie you are Baby!!

Our families orangies were once barn cats too. They do indeed make the best lovebugs.

Zam and Logan send lots of love from Williamston, MI.

Congrats on being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

What a handsome little Cowkitty! I love your hat! Congratulations Baby on being COTD!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Baby
    How does that old song go? "You must have been a beautiful baby, because baby look at you now!"
    That sure fits you to a T!
    I grinned when I saw your name. I have a stray kitty I feed and his name is Baby too. Now I'll tell him about you and he will know he's not the only boy BABY around!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations from this long-haired redhead to you! Love your pretty face, your hat and your fine taste in music.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Well Podner, you're lookin' good in your ten-gallon, make that two-ounce, Stetson. Good to hear you found some city folk to give you a home from the range. Many more happy years to you.

Well, Baby!!! If being the sweetest, most adorable, most loving feline ever wasn't enough, you surely deserve our "top cat" kudos for being the handsomest, furry cowpoke I've even seen! Oh, you're such a cutie, Baby! Bless your Mom and Dad for rescuing you from certain death and opening up their hearts and home to such a fabulous feline! How well and lovingly your have repaid their compasion with your gift of unconditional love and freindship these many years!!! Here's to many, many more happy years with your wonderful family! Congratulations to you precious Baby, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Now put on some Willie, kick up your paws and enjoy a blow out Cat of the Day bash with your proud peeps! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Baby!

Well hi there, sweet Baby!! You remind me so much of NoahsMommy's Noah!! Enjoy your day you handsome boy, you!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hello there Baby, handsomest cow-kitty in the west! . What a delightful tribute your human Mommy shares today! Thank goodness for your Mom and Dad who came along and scooped you up to safety to a life of love and luxury that every kitty should have! That red-headed freckled face and cowboy hat are certainly one most handsome combo . I hope today is filled with all your very favorite activities, and plenty of encore playings of "Red Headed Stranger!" Next time I hear that song, I will certainly think of you Baby! Congratulations on being our beautiful, most loving, and MOST deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge