View Poll Results: How does your dog react to your weird "sick" voice?.............

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • No reaction.......

5 71.43%
  • Scared......

0 0%
  • Concerned......

2 28.57%

Thread: Your weird voice........

Your weird voice........

I guess this is a poll....Does your dog totally look at you like your
    nuts when you have a cold, or what ever else makes your voice, I guess 'different'?" I have what I have learned is Strep.
    This is the third time I've had it this year. I guess an Arkansas thing, as I've never had it in my entire almost 40 years. In anycase, MAXIMUS looks at me sooooooooo weird when I talk(or try to talk) to him. It is actually funny. Just the look on his face.
    But, he does know I'm sick, and WILL NOT leave my side for anytime at all. I was just wondering how your pups react to you,
    sounding different when you're sick. I kinda get a kick out of MAXIMUS looking at me like I'm "totally off". It's funny to me.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

LOL. Poor Maximus. He is trying to figure out who is talking to him; it looks like Mom but it doesn't sound like her. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. I don't know what Ginger would do, my best guess is she wouldn't even notice.
    Hope you feel better soon.

we think my baby girl's goin alittle deaf with age
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

I'm sick right now and none of them seem to notice except for Tango, she just comes and rests her head on my lap until she gets invited up and when I talk to her she licks me as if she knows I'm sick and can't talk properly.....

Yep! Logan tilts her head to one side and perks her ears up to listen and stares at me! She never left my side after my surgeries either. I guess cause I was gone for a few days each time and had neck and back braces. She realized I couldn't bend to pet or play with her, so she would put her head on my lap. Aren't they just so incredible and loving? It's amazing. There are so many times I prefer being with animals than people.
    Yikes! Strep 3x in a year! Happened to me years ago at a new job. The first week I was there I got it and kept getting it, month after month. I actually forced them to clean the yukky air vent above my position (there had been breakouts of Legionaires disease at the time) and sure enough, after that, I never got it again. Interesting, huh? Anyway, take all your meds and drink (or try) lots of water. Strep sucks big time. I hope you're feeling better soon with the help of lots of MAXIMUS'S loving!

I've been Boooo'd!