View Poll Results: DO YOU REGRET YOUR PAST THINGS?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES (POSTIF YOU WANNA TELL)

45 93.75%
  • NEVER

3 6.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Ever Regret Things You Have Done In The Past,

Do You Ever Regret Things You Have Done In The Past,

I WAS READING A EMAIL I GOT MY FREIND AND SHE SAID SHE NEVER REGRETS STUFF! I WAS LIKE OMG I ALWAYS REGRET SO I WANNA SEE IF THERE IS ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT NEVER REGRET THEIR LIFE IN THE PAST?

i DO I THINK I REGRET THINGS EVERYDAY
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

ONE THING I WILL SHARE THAT I REGRET IS THAT I ALWAYS MAKE MISTAKE ABOUT STUFF. i GET REALLY EMBARRASSED. LAST YEAR I LIED TO ONE OF MY FREINDS ABOUT SOMETHING REALLY DUMB AND I NEVER TOLD HER THE TRUTH I THINK I HAVE REGRETED IT SINCE. I FINALLY TOLD HER THE TRUTH BUT I NEVER HELPED
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I regret moving from Connecticut, the state I was born and raised in, on the pretense I'd be happy and part of a "family" to a place I can't wait to get out of - Michigan.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh yes, I have plenty of regrets, none of which I can share on an internet forum.

I hate regrets.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Of course I have regrets, Thats part of life.
    I do try to learn from them. But being human,
    sometimes it takes me a couple times around.
    If ya know what I mean... hahaha.
    Good poll..
    Just me...
    just me

I voted yes. I do have regrets. There are things I wish I could go back and time and deal with differently.

The only regrets I have are words spoken that unintentionally hurt somebody.

But I don't regret or dwell on past decisions. I always go with my gut and I figure whatever happens, that was meant to be.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

I do have regrets, but for the most part I try not to dwell on them. I always hate when I say things that I don't really mean when I'm angry, but I guess I have learned from those mistakes. There are a few other regrets I'd rather not discuss...

Yes, but only a few. Nothing that can be changed now, so no sense in dwelling on them.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I voted yes to that. Things I have done and things that I have said. Wish I could take them back but I can't, just have to try and do better and be the best person I know how to be.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I regret for having listened to the vet who told me that Sydney's disease was not seriuous enough yet to give medication . The poor guy died 6 months later of a heart attack
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

i think everyone regrets doing something.........i regret alot of stuff i did in my relationships...but you got me thinking if that stuff didn't happen me and my boyfriend probably wouldn't be where we are at today....so eventhough i regret doing what i did i don't think i would take it back because it has gotten me here!!!
    good topic

I regret the last two years of my life. And regret even more that I
    put MAXIMUS through it.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

I almost never harbor regrets...there is no use, since I can't change things. But...I do regret trusting my ex, after so many signs that he wasn't trustworthy, and the pregnancy that resulted from that trust.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Of course there are things I regret...but I also know that I regret those things only because I've become wiser through experence. It's easy to say "Well I would have done..." now because I've lived through the experence whereas at the time when I made the regretable dicision, I didn't have the experence or the knowledge to make the "right" decision.

I do know and believe in my heart that everything happens for a reason and everything good and bad is part of Gods master plan. Harboring and dwelling on regret to me seems like a waste of energy. I always try (although sometimes I fail, but I am only human) to learn from things and move on, hopefully learning well enough not to make the same mistakes again.

Every event in my life has shaped who I am. I can only love me as me, as God loves me as me.