Ok, heres whats going on. I have been going out with this guy for about 1 year and 3 months, and he was my best friend for like 3 years before we ever started dating. Well, when school started (september 1st) he broke up with me. He was a year older than me. I didnt mind, because our relationship was kinda getting old. But, this new guy came to our school, and I really liked him, becuase I had seen him around town and he worked at our Hugo's and stuff, so I saw him quiet a bit. Anyways, he asked me to our homecoming dance, and I said yes, and he asked me out at hte same time, but i said no, because I didnt really know him. SO, a few days later he asked me out and I said yes. We have been going out for about 2 weeks, but my ex boyfriend will NOT talk to me, and absolutly hates me. All of my friends hate me now, becuse I am going out with this new guy. My ex boyfirend was like a prep nad a HUGE football player nad basketball player,, he played on the Varsity (12th grade) basketball team in 8th grade. My new boyfriend has the "punk" look with the nice guy attitude. he is three years older than me. I like my new boyfriend SO SO much, but all of my "friends" hate me for going out with him. I dont know why they dont like him, everyone judges him and they dont even know him. He is so nice, but everyone just assumes that he is mean, by the way he look, he doesnt even look that much like a "punk" he just has 2 earing so people just assume. . (i will post a pic of him, and you guys can see waht you think, i dont think he looks like a punk. . )My best friend (kylie) was happy I had found someone new, but then all of a sudden today she didnt sit with us (me, my sis, and my boyfirend) at lunch. So i approached her and asked why she didnt sit with us, and she said becuase she didnt like tyler. I like tyler SO SO much, and breaking up with him isnt an option., but i dont know what to do, I want my friends back. I know this is a common problem in high school, but it is terrible not to have any friends anymore. Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Here is a pic of tyler . . .