Thread: Toodles !

Toodles !

What an astonishingly handsome boy you are Toodles! Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day! =^..^=
    Susan
    =^..^=

Toodles and Noodles

Toodles and noodles. Hmmm... sounds pretty good. Not to eat, mind you, but rather for Toodles to get into the noodles and scatter them all about the house.

Go Toodles, go Toodles, go, go, go! Get those noodles. Spread them all about.

Handsome Toodles!!!!

WOW - what a magnificent mask and ears! Toodles, Your markings are very, very special! We wish you a wonderful St. Pat's Cat of the Day! Hope you have a bed of shamrocks to play in! We are very glad your family shared you with those of us across the pond!

Be happy, handsome Toodles!

Bari and the Pride

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Toodles, aren't you just beautiful? We welcome our friend from Ireland and honor him on his very special day as our COTD.

Toodles my man! Aren't you lucky to be lounging there amongst the lovely foothills and mountains of Wickow by the sea!!! What a lovely place to call home! And you dear boy are it's grace note of refined elegance and beauty! Such a handsome boy. I love those markings, especially your "mask!" And what stunning blue eyes!! No wonder your Mama wants you by her side night and day!! What a pleasure it is to honor you Toodles on such a special day! Congratulations to you beautiful, loving and devoted Toodles, our feline friend from the Emerald Isle, our most deserving St. Patty's Day Cat of the Day!! Yes, yes, a bed of shammrocks upon which to lie!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OODLES OF NOODLES FOR TOODLES!
    Frostfrog put the idea of noodles in my brain and now I can't think of anything else. By the way, frostfrog, Welcome to Pet Talk!
    Anyway, handsome Toodles, Congrats on being a very special Cat of the Day. Hope you get lots of extra goodies (noodles?) on your special day today.

CEAD MILE FAILTE TOODLES

You are a Beautiful cat & dear companion to your loving
    family. I'm very happy to meet you & offer Congratulations
    on being honored as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    May you live a long and happy life.

Hope you're having a wonderful day, Toodles! You have such gorgeous eyes and beautiful fur -- no wonder you're Cat of the Day! Congratulations and have fun with your wonderful family!
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

A very beautiful cat, Toodles is. congrats on being our COTD.

........wayne

Top O' the Day to you Toodles! A fine Irish laddie you are! We lifted a toast to you today my fine boy, and what a handsome boy you are too with eyes as GREEN as the Emerald Isle! God Bless you on this special day Toodles!