Thread: chloe

chloe

is a beautiful kitty.......such a blessing she came through all her health problems so well......congratulations to the cotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Chloe, you're a cutie! It sounds like you were very sick, and good thing your human was there to help you through! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

AND PRISCILLA,AND ALL THE PET TALKER ANGEL ARMY,ARE LOOKING DOWN SMILING,THAT CHLOE,IS MAKING YOU SO VERY HAPPY.
    THEY ARE PLEASED,THAT CHLOE,IS OVER THE WORST,OG HER ILLNESS,AND WILL BE THE CAT,THAT YOU DREAMED,OF WHEN YOU ADOPTED HER.
    AND THATS NICE,THAT TUCKER,IS THERE TO PROVIDE CHLOE,WITH A BIG BROTHER,TO SHOW HER,THE ROPES,AND HELP,HER,TO BE THE KIND,OF HAPPY,PLAYFUL CAT,THAT SHE IS GROWING TO BE.
    ALL THE FOUND CATS LOVE CHLOE,THE KITTEN,AND SEND A MELLOW MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW TO COSMIC CHLOE,COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

the very beautiful CHLOE

I believe Pricilla sent darling Chloe to you. Pricilla knew you would be the right meowmie for her.

We are in the first stages of mourning the loss of our purrecious darling Sasha. We believe when Sasha thinks the time is right she will send a kitten or cat to us.

Your sweet Chloe is an absolute darling. We wish her a very happy KITTEN or, as it is officially called "Cat of the Day" honour.

Chloe, may you continue to grow into a beautiful cat, blessed with good health and happiness -- always be loved and cherished.

To your cat sibling, Tucker, we wish him good health, happiness, love and the adoration that every pet deserves.

Have a wonderful day celebrating, sweet Chloe.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 09-25-2005 at 10:34 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Chloe!

You look like the sweetest little girl, Chloe! I’m so glad you're healthy now, and being so well taken care of. Have fun today on your special day! I wish you a long a happy life!

Scritchies and kisses from us,
    Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet Chloe

Love you and your story, Chloe!

Your human writes so movingly about the impact you have had on her life, from the moment she took you in as a vulnerable, sick little kitten. She stuck with you, apparently sensing that you and she were destined to be together, and has been rewarded with your steadfast love and devotion.

Sweet loveable Chloe, you and your remarkable human have made my day!

[color=sky blue]Chloe
    What an adorable baby you are!
    I love your blue eyes! Looks like they don't miss much in this big world!
    I'm so glad you are all well now.
    I hope you and your human have many many years to enjoy each other's company.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Chloe! You appear to maybe have some Snowshoe in your heritage, too! Aren't you just the picture of beauty and health now, all thanks to your guardian, so aptly chosen by RB Priscilla. May you enjoy everything you so much deserve, today and every day, darling COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Little Chloe, you are one serrrriously adooorable girl!! And it sounds like you are very loved by your devoted furparent. I love your gorgeous blue eyes and soft, fluffy fur! Congrats to CUTE CHLOE!!!!

Wow Chloe is a beautiful kitty she has beautiful eyes they are so oretty the color is so pretty!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Hi there, Chloe!! Oh be still our hearts, what a pretty young lady you are!! Enjoy your special day, honey, as you definitely deserve it!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Chloe, what a captivating kitty you are. I just love the rambunctious expression on your cute little face! I can certainly see how it would be easy to fall in love with you, and I am sure Pricilla must be purring in approval at the Rainbow Bridge. I'd never have guessed by looking at your photo that you have been through so much already. I have no doubt that the dedication of your Mommy and the vet's office made the difference between a life and death situation. You were meant to survive, and with your survival, your Mommy's broken heart could finally start to mend from the loss of her beloved Pricilla. I agree with your Mama too, that although each bond is different, we love all of our pets with equal depth. There are some out there, like you, who add something extra special to our lives that helps us get through the dark times. I hope that there will be many, many more years of laughter, love and happiness for you and your adoring family, and I hope today you're enjoying a wonderful day with all your favorite activities. Congratulations, dearest Chloe, on being our most lovable and EXTRA special Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Well, Chloe, I had a bit of a tear there reading about your difficult days and knowing how difficult it was for your Meowmie to to see you so ill, but LOOK AT YOU NOW!!! WOW you are indeed a most precious girl...I hope your purrrrsons can post a photo of you now - as I hope you have grown into a lovely girl with all that love helping you along. Sweet Chloe, you are a delight ot meet and a most wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www. cathappy.com
    www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm - after Rita, even more pets need your help - please!

CUTE LITTLE CHLOE!!!!!

What a wonderful story about a little kitten and her mom who nursed her back to health, and found a very special connection again in another cat!!! I am sure that Priscilla did want you to have and love Chloe the same way you loved and cherished her!! Chloe is so lucky that she landed in the right FOREVER home!!!MANY years of happiness, health and LOVE!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a joy and blessing you are to your Mom, beautiful Chloe! Oh how her heart was aching after the loss of her beloved Priscilla. But then you came along in all your joyful innocence, to help heal her heart and make it whole once more. I have no doubt that Priscilla guided you to your Mom, Chloe. You were sent on a mighty important mission and what a wonderful job you've done, helping to bring the family some much needed comfort, laughter and love I was so saddened to hear of your near fatal illness..such a tiny, fragile one you were and my heart breaks to think of the fear your Mommy must have been experiencing, her wounds so fresh after the passing of Priscilla. But the powers that be had big plans for you and thankfully you are now healthy and whole once more and through it all, you and your Mom forged a bond of uncondtional love that can never be broken I was so touched by your Mom's loving tribute to her precious Chloe and I just know, deep in my heart, that this is only the beginning of a life long love affair Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Chloe, our most precious, most deserving extra special Sunday Cat of the Day! I hope that you and your devoted parents and fursib Tucker enjoyed a most joyful and love filled Cat of the Day celebration! Hug, kisses and purrrs to you Chloe from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver