Thread: loose husky or husky mix

loose husky or husky mix

I swear this dog is tracking Happy and Misty, 2 days ago this dog showed up at the park where I was running Happy and Misty, and just now it showed up at my house, I live several blocks from the park I saw the dog at before, I know its the same dog because I recignized the collar its wearing, my mom went to see if she can catch him, but he is hard to get close to, I think I know where he belongs and its not a good home, the huskys and huskys mixes are tied to short chains all day long and are constantly getting loose, never seen one show up all the way over here though, I mean its walking distance but its still a good 20 minuts away, they normally hang out in the one general area.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Thats so sad. I really hope he/she does not get hit by a car, or stolen. Hopefully you can catch them and keep them until their home, or a better home, is found. Please do keep trying, Shayna >_< the poor Husky probably knows you'd help him out!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

no luck, he wont let anyone near him, friendly dog, just has no intention of being caught, he will come right near people but if you go within 10 feet of him he runs off, he only comes near when my girls are there, but when my girls see him they go beserk. in the area he is hanging out in he is not likley to be hit by a car, not unless he goes onto Dewdney, which is the only busy road nearby and my house is the closest he has gone to it so far, I am pretty sure I know where he lives, they have like 3 alasken huskys tied to the fence, he has been loose for 3 days, and is very likley follwing my dogs because of Misty, she is going into season soon, and he likely knows it, I wonder if I could catch him if I took Misty with me? he has been following her scent after all...
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils