Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loo what my hubby brought home tonight

Loo what my hubby brought home tonight

Her name is Trixie. She is a poodle/snauzer mix (the mini variety) She has a skin condition that the guy gave Corey the shampoo for but I'm going to have to make an appt for her at my vet to see exactly what it is. Corey said he said she has skin allergies. This guy was in my husbands parking lot when he got out of work trying to give her away. She is a bouncy little critter. Feebee has taken to her ok but I have her seperated untill tomorow after her appt. I bathed her and cut her hair (t was all long and matted) and disinfected her kennel. I'm probly gonna get her a new one but after I see how much the vet bill costs. She may have to wait till next week. After I washed her and was drying her off she was grunting with glee! Poor girl she STUNK SO BAD!! She still has a stink but nothing like she was. She bounced all over Christopher (my 1 year old) giving him kisses and all. Feebee is just going to have to be careful with her. She tried to play and stepped on her. This is gong to be interesting. We have a new family member.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Angi

Aww she is a cutie!!!

Oh, what a sweetie! I'm so glad your husband took her. It sounds like she will have a wonderful home with you all!! Congrats on the new family member.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Yay! A new family member. She seems to be happy already. And yay for hubby, knowing just what she needed.....you're loving home.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    aww she is a cutie!
    ~Tina~

hey i bet you were so excited!!!!!!!!! congrats on the new family member she is adorable!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

She is a cutie. How wonderful of your husband to bring this baby home to be pampered and healed. Good luck with her. I am sure that Feebee will be a great big brother.

She's such a cute girl, gotta love hubby for bringing her home.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Oh I like her, shes adorable..never saw that mix before..
    How much does she weigh, looks like not much..lol..a very cute little girl for all of you that is so great.

she is very cute!!

her skin looks alot like my maggie's...and maggie has mange...

aawww!!!! She looks so sweet!!!!!!! I bet she will be a happy pup now!!!!

congratulations for the new addition to your family!

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

Well I took her to the vet yesterday morning. Vet says she is over all healthy but its allergies she has. From fleas probly. She got her shots and we went home. She is so funny! She prances and is such a good girl! When Corey brought her home and I bathed her I had to cut off some mats she had and then trimmed her, well actually cut her hair I took off as much as I left on! As you can see from the the photos her hair is quite uneven (LOL So I'm not a stylist LOL) Well I got some clippers from my mother and when I turned them on to even her up some she FREAKED!! So I guess she is OK for now. Poor girl. I'll post some photos of her and Feeb together when I get some. She is house broke (I was kinda worried she wasn't at first) it is funny she don't bark or whine she dances by the door. I heard this tapping sound in the laundry room and was like what the heck?? And I look throught the door and here she is doing twirls (on all 4's not on her hind legs) and leg ups and it was SOOOO CUTE!!! Feeb was just sitthing there looking at her like what the heck is this thing nuts??? LOL

She loves to go for walks. Too bad Feeb wasn't as easy to walk as she is. LOL I have to get her a leash so I can take both of them. Thats all for now.

Angi

[COLOR=segreen and blue] Aww she is a cutie yay! you got a new member in the family! yay well have fun with the new member in the house![/COLOR]
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

I'm glad the vet said she was healthy! She is very cute! The twirling sounds really cute!! Cant wait to see more pictures of her!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]