Thread: Painting

Painting

Does anyone have a cat who paints? I read a picture book about cats who paint, and I had never heard of that before. But then a friend reminded me of one time when we were painting the walls of our communal house (back in the good old days) and her kitten walked in wall paint. We had kitten paw prints in blue all over the house from then on, and decided to keep them because they were so cute. But I don't know of any cat who deliberately paints, does anyone else? Just c urious.

I think the book is a purrfect fake. Very well done- but with a little help from people and computers. There is a similar book about dancing cats.

Oh. I guess I am too gullible. I know that a lot of the supposedly historical information was fishy - I thought that was just to be cute. But I guess I was taken in by the rest of it.

Painting and Dancing Cats

I have both books...they make great coffe table books and conversation pieces. And I have to admit - I have picked my cats up and danced around with them to see if they would learn! LOL Of course they just look at me like I've lost my mind!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Yeah, it's not enough that my posse climbs onto and gets into everything and then pees for good measure. Now I want them to paint and dance? I don't think so!

Blessings,
    Mary