Thread: Buzz

Buzz

Oh you do not know how excited I am to see another Rat Terrier on here. WOOHOO! Buzz is great and lovely coloring he has. Congrats Buzz on being our most special DOTD! I hope you have a great day chasing birds and other critters. Share a meal with the kitties and have a great day. Tell your Mom to join here on PT so we can have another Rat Terrier. My Rat Terrier, Sadie, says you are pretty hot stuff.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Hi Buzz!!

We personally loooovvveee Rat Terriers Mr. Buzz and you are sucha good example of your adorable breed. Would you look at that white and brindle coat. Very impressive Mr. B.!!! You sound like quite the little character too Buzz! Life at your house can get pretty interesting with you and your kitty siblings. Right Buzz??? We can't believe someone would abandon you and you would be found on the side of the road. How could someone not have seen the gem of a boy you are? Happily, you're living the good life now cutie pie. Obviously, you're the apple of your Mom's eye and so deeply loved. Congrats to you Buzz, on your very special day as our clebrated DOTD!!! Enjoy yourself all day and keep on living the life you deserve sweetheart. Continued happiness to you and your loving family!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in (Damp), Occasionally Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Buzz, I can see why your Mommy was so drawn to you. You are such a handsome boy and no doubt full of life, love and personality like most terriers.

Happy Day, sweet Buzz is dog of the day!!! Hugs and kisses from me and mine.

CONGRATULATIONS BUZZ!

Boy, you sure lucked out on this great family didn't you You now have kitty siblings, a great mom and even get to go out in the pasture and chase all those birds! What a wonderful life you've got!
    I hope you have a terrific day Buzz!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a handsome boy you are, Mr Buzz. It's easy to see why you are the apple of mommy's eye. And you must be or she wouldn't be letting her Buzz sit on her lap whenever he wants to. I'm sorry you had such a bad start in life, but it sure is good now.
    I'm glad you get along so well with your kitty companions too. You watch out for those horses out at the barn though. We know you're a big tough boy, but you have to be careful. I'll bet you could give that goose a run for his money though. Have a happy treat filled day Mr. Buzz, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Buzz is very beautiful! He looks like he likes to pose for his photo. I bet he is fun to watch expecially chasing the birds.
    What a honey boy!

Angi

Good afternoon Buzz, you handsome little hunk! I greatly enjoyed your human's very eloquent and fascinating tribute, about how you came to join your family. Although Ritzy may not be too sure about it, I think you are indeed a perfect fit! Buzz, I must say you have it made in the shade sweetheart! You get to be with your person when she/he works at home, have wonderful kitty siblings to play with, and then the trips out to the fields where you can run freely to your terrier heart's delight! You are certainly quite the charmer and I can see why you captured your person's heart so completely that day at Petco! What a loyal, fun-loving, and affectionate companion you are, a perfect example of your dynamic breed. Buzz, I hope today you have an EXTRA fun and special day today with all your very favorite treats and plenty of lap time with your proud human. Congratulations on being our winsome, markedly handsome and MOST deserving Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by K9soul; 09-23-2005 at 02:58 PM.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a pretty boy you are, Buzz!! You seem to be such a happy doggie, I love that pic of you... Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Buzz!! What a super handsome, super sweet, super special pupper you are! LOVE your name...SO Rat Terrierish... With all that energy, zip, zest and love for life, bet you just buzz through your days! I can just see you running through your pasture at break neck speed, ferreting out those rodents, flushing out the birds! And then at the end of a long day, lots of cuddles and snuggles in your human's warm lap! Now that's what I call living! And I'm so glad your human heeded the call to open up her/his heart to such a deserving doggie! What a perfect love match! Ok, maybe we need to consult Ritzy on that one I'll bet with time even he falls prey to your many endearing charms! It was a joy and a delight getting to know you, sweetheart! I hope and your proud person and the entire furry crew all, enjoy a very happy, extra special Dog of the Day Buzz bash! Congratulations to you precious Buzz! Lots of hugs and kisses to you from me and mine on your well earned day in the spotlight!

Hi there, Buzz!! WHat a cutie you are!! Enjoy your special day, sweetheart!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Buzz, you're a cutie! What a cute story about you! It sounds like you have a fun life! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day has been special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla