Thread: Shadow

Shadow

My sister's cat, Shadow, went to the Rainbow Bridge today. He was a wonderful cat, the best cat someone could ask for. If you wanted a lap cat, you found one in Shadow.

We adopted him from the local shelter when he was about 8 years old and he was 12 or 13 now. He wasn't sick; it was just old age.

I loved Shadow. He was a wonderful kitty.

Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Aww I am so sorry to hear of your sister's beloved Shadow passing to the RB, it sounds like Shadow had a good life though, beautiful kitty reminds me of my lil Lexie, don't be afraid Shadow, Sooti and Romeo are there to greet you along with all the other kitties from PT, your life is only just beginning in Kitty heaven.

Condolences to you and your sister, it is such a sad time when we loose those we love so much. Hugs.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

oh i am so sorry

i am so sorry but he is in a better place now

I am sorry to hear about Shadow. He was beautiful, and is in a very peaceful place. Hugs to your family.

I'm sorry the best lap-fungus chose to go..

rest peacefully and young little one! you were loved, remember that while you roam off with your new furriends, we love you.

hugs,
    ..gina & edges, my furrangel boy
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..