Thread: Peekaboo we see you!

Peekaboo we see you!

We not only see you, we love you!
    What a little charmer you are!
    I can tell your human is enchanted with you, which is just as it should be!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my, what a most gorgeous birdie!! You have the most beautiful colors and such a pretty litte head. We can tell from your feather parent's write-up just how special and adored you are! Congrats to PRETTY PEEKABOO!!

Oh Peekaboo!!! You know, we sure do love our feathered friends here on Pet Talk and we are honored to welcome you, pretty Peekaboo into the Pet Talk Pet of the Day aviary hall of fame What a most deserving honoree you are! Every time I see a beautiful budgie like you, my birdie cravings begin! I'd love to have a sweet little one like you some day! You certainly are one much loved feathered kid, your human's dream come It's clear she/he did her homework and did all the necessary research to assure you a happy, healthy life How cherished you are! And as far as I'm cocerned, you're just as beautiful and spectacular as the "big guys!" But I have to disagree with your Mom on one point...fishies can be quite a handful Guess the message there is every living creature needs and deserves our full devotion!

It was a pleasure meeting you today, beautiful Peekaboo! I hope you and your wonderful, proud person are enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day celebration! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Oh Peekaboo, what a most beautiful little budgie girl you are! Your coloring so reminds me of my first bird, a sassy little budgie named Peepers! I so enjoyed the story of how your proud human came to adopt you, and I must agree wholeheartedly that budgies are certainly NOT "boring" pets! My budgies provided me years of smiles and laughter, their sweet comical natures capturing my heart forever. Your person has obviously done her/his homework, and certainly has good knowledge to impart on all the rewards involved in having a budgie as a member of the family and the care they require to be happy and healthy. Peekaboo, you are simply a dazzling little girl! I hope today you're enjoying and especially fun-filled day with all your very favorite treats and activities! Congratulations Peekaboo, on being our charming and EXTRA special Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there, Peekaboo. What a pleasure it is for me to spend my 7,000 post on you. You're such a pretty girl. You know I can see you!! Have a great day, honey bunny!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..