Thread: Sensational Sammy!!!

Sensational Sammy!!!

Our Ralph Syracuse could not believe his eyes when he saw Sammy, another ORANGEMAN, as our COTD!!!! Sammy, you sound to be a very talented and intelligent feline who can learn and do all those tricks! Perhaps knowing that you get ham and turkey as a reward inspires you so!!! Sounds like you have a wonderful FOREVER home where you are so loved!! Hugs to you(and your teddy)and lots of kisses, too, on your special day! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sweet Sammy!

Love those orangies, esp. one who is as cute as you are!

And, so talented, too! Aren't you the smart one, learning all those good tricks?

Congratulations to a handsome young lad, our Sammy!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hi Sammy! What a handsome boy you are! I like your teddy! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sammy you look so sweet just hugging your Teddy and showing us your cute white toesies

Hope you have a wonderful orange day today

What a fine cat. Who couldn't love him. On of my cats is named "Trouble Sam". Sometimes I call him Sammy.

My cat Beauty sits when you ask her. I don't know if this is a trick or just a way of settling down to receive the treat she knows she is going to get if she sits. Beauty always makes me smile - except when she comes hurtling out of nowhere, without warning, to land her substantial weight on my chest when I am reclining in bed: ooooofff! A black blur and then - a huge, furry Beauty in front of my face. Well, okay, so when I recover from the surprise, then I smile, because by then she is butting me in the face with her head.

Sammy
    what a handsome fellow you are!
    A cat who loves teddies is a cat after my own heart!
    You sure look comfy!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day !
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heart Sammy!! What a most beauuuuutiful kitty cat you are Sammy! I love your impressive orange fur (red cats are always so sweet aren't they?!!) and lovely white mittens, not to mention your gorgeous face! Congrats to PRETTY SAMMY!!!

A Cat of the Day from Phoenix!! Yippee

Don't we have such beautiful cats here?!

I just love the Orange babies!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Oh handsome Sammy...Yes sensational is the perfect word to describe you! Wow, what a repertoire of tricks you have mastered! You just might be the most talented kitty ever, along with the nicest! It's pretty clear from your adorable photo that Mr. Teddy agrees with me, too! And I'll just bet you won't be needing to do any tricks today to get a slice or two of your coveted turkey! Party hearty sweet, adorable Sammy....CAT OF THE DAY! Sending you love, hugs and purrrs on your well earned day of honor!
    Love, Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Those ears look like he just heard the ham package opening. Nine tricks is pretty incredible, but all that time his human spent with him teaching them was the special part. He's quite a fellow.

What an absolutely adorable photo of you Sammy, all drowsy and snuggled up next to a cute Teddy bear . I must say, I'm quite impressed at all your tricks and accomplishments! What a sweet and willing fellow you are, always eager to please your proud person. I really can't imagine a more lovable kitty than you Sammy! I hope today is EXTRA special with plenty of sliced ham and/or turkey and all your favorite activities. Have your person give you some kisses and strokes for me please! Congratulations, handsome Sammy, on being our amazing, charismatic, multitalented and MOST lovable Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there, Sammy! I think I am in ♥ love ♥ with you! You're such a handsome fella!! I just want to cuddle with you, you look so soft!! Enjoy your special day, you handsome hunk, you!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

MICHAEL,HAS A SMUG SMILE,ON HIS FACE,YET ANOTHER BIG HANDSOME ORANGE CAT,HONORED AS COTD.
    HE WANTS,TO TELL THE WORLD HOW SPECIAL ORANGE CATS ARE,AND SAMMY,FILLS THE BILL.
    ALL THOSE TRICKS HE DOES,AND A SUPER WARM,AND FRIENDLY CAT TOO.
    WITH HIS OWN BEAR,AS A PAL.
    THE FOUND CATS,ARE SENDING OVER, A SPECIAL ROUND OF MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS TO SUNSHINE SAMMY,COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Sammy

What a good start in life: from your loving cat mother to your furever home! Like our Sasha you are a May kitty [Sasha's Paw-Paw also born in May].

Your human must be nice and very patient, having taught you nine tricks: sit, shake, lay down, turn in a circle, dance, give a kiss, jump up, give back pats, and go over jumps. We agree that you are one the smartest cats and are delighted at how much your human loves you. You are, indeed, a very special boy.

Live long, healthy, happy, always loved and cherished sweet Sammy. You are purrecious.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore