Thread: Photo Shoot!

Photo Shoot!

I want to become a professional dog photographer. I learned a couple of tricks with my camera and I'm a freaking beast at it now with my two pups. Charlie is HARD to work with cause I'm always afraid he's gonna run off so I'm afraid to let him off his leash, but you can't leave him ON the leash for obvious reasons...

Jamie is sooooo much easier to work with, but only if I have treats, and if I have treats all she wants to do is lay down. -_-

ANYWAY SO we took a trip to le beach today and I was brave and let Charlie off the leash while taking pictures and I really wanted some of JUST him but Jamie of course got jealous and had to jump in with him She posed herself in a lot of these pics!!

click on pics for a larger view

A little bright, but one of the better pics I have of Charlie!

His best angle I think

Ah, a handsome pair, except they're both looking in different directions!!

Quite possibly THE BEST photo taken of these two together, ever. And Jamie almost ruining it with her goofy face.

See, when she's by herself she takes PERFECT pictures!

I REALLY like this one. They're both looking in the same direction, Jamie isn't being goofy, the only problem is the lighting, but that can be tweaked by someone who knows what they're doing in PS

Anyway I hope that cures your guys fix for awhile. It wouldn't let me post ALL the pics I wanted to show you.... so visit the album to see them all!! REMEMBER: More pics of these two than you can ever want or care to see at http://aussiestock.zoto.com

facebook

OH i think they are great..that is fantastic..does charlie run if off the leash??
    they are really good with pictures..very responsive..

your aussies are gorgeous!I love them! The last one is my favourite

They're both SO gorgeous!!! Jamie looks beautiful in those pics, she blends so well with the scenery

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Both your dogs are gorgeous, great pics!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Originally posted by poofy
    OH i think they are great..that is fantastic..does charlie run if off the leash??
    they are really good with pictures..very responsive..
    Well he's a very skittish dog, and he's warmed up to me A LOT, but if he's off the leash and I were to walk towards him at all, he'll freak out and run away. That happened to me ONE TIME while on the beach, and I NEVER want to have to go through that again. (the story is at http://dont-stay.com/herwords/?p=195 if you're interested in reading it). So better safe than sorry, IMO. He almost ran off once, but I tricked him into coming back by saying "you want to eat??" cause he knows what "eat" means. I feel bad for tricking him, but I DID NOT want him to run off. He did VERY well though

And THANK YOU EVERYONE so much!
    Last edited by Jessika; 11-09-2005 at 07:16 PM.

facebook