Thread: Buzz

Buzz

I must say Buzz, you are very handsome with all that black fur. I love that photo, you look so cute. You are like my dog Daisy who doesn't liked to be picked up either, but she is very clean just like you. I'm so happy your family found you and gave you a forever home and now they have given you a new friend to play with too.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Buzz our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Lots of extra treats for you on your special day.
    Jackie

BUZZ
    What a handsome little piggy you are! Congrats on being our special Pet of the Day. I hope you get lots of extra goodies today! I hope you will someday, learn to enjoy cuddles.

Buzzzzin Buzz!!

Dear Buzz Man! Hi handsome Me and my piggie Squeekers alway get excited when a wheeker pal takes center stage on Pet Talk!! I've never seen a baby guinea pig!! How precious a sight that must have been, the day your guardian first laid eyes upon you!! I'm not surprised he/she found you irresistible. And I hear you've already gotten the purrring/vibrating "thing" down! Don't worry, before long I know you'll come to love those hugs and cuddles too! Congratulations to you beautiful Buzz, our most adorable, sweet, loving and loyal (and well mannered!) Pet of the Day! (Have you mastered the "popcorn" maneuver yet???) Here's wishing you a day filled with lots of piggie yummies and lots of extra loving!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

hi everyone, that was my little piggie! thnx he loves the comments.... if you ever see buddie(my rabbit) on here please someone email me for her big day....

thanks!

[email protected]

OMG!!! It's cavialova's piggie!! Well, I think DOUBLE congrats are in order! I'll be on the lookout for Buddie too!! Am I AM going to get over to the cavy board some day soon!!
    Congrats! Sandra and Squeekers!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

thanks. well i hope your piggies will be on soon, it says they are running out of pets so... can you show me the pics of them?

Buzz what a cute little guinea piggr u are! me and sam would like to congratulate u on being pet of the day!