Thread: I am bumming right now...rant

I am bumming right now...rant

I definetly believe that laughter is the cure for any "down" feelings.

Just sooo much is going on in my family...no one has much room to laugh anymore.

My grandpa, who was doing well for a while, has fallen extreamly sick again. I guess there is a low chance of him surviving......BUT......I believe in miracles. I just know that he will pull through.

My sister was in this program a while back, but they kicked her out because of her A.D.D. They made up this wacky excuse like....she is rude and disruptive and something else but I don't really remember what.
    Then my Mom looked at the papers from all of the PPT's and the truth came out , It allways does!
    But they said that the reasons for her being kicked out was she is spacey, doesn't pay attention, easily distracted, has a hard time comprehending. Arn't these the sypmtoms of A.D.D? I mean, the programe itself was loaded with kids like these. My sister does have some mental issues, but thats what she goes to therapy for. But she LOVED this group. It made her feel like she was a part of something. At school she literally has no friends and they all pick on her because she is bigger then the other kids and rumors fly like there is no tomorrow. THIS IS THE 6the GRADE! And once she finally found something that made her happy and they just ripped it right from her....OH...and they neglected to tell her or even warn her that she would be kicked out of this group. I guess one day...one of the mentors went up to her and told her...you will not be attending our field trip tomorrow, and that was that.
    My name change will not be happening. DCF told me that I would probably move out of the house(because it is not a permanant home---I'm not adopted) and I would then be stuck with the name. Which is totally not fair because I have been living with them sense I was 7. And if indeed for some odd reason, I decide to live with someone else---which would NEVER happen, I am turnning 18 in a year and I can allways just change it back! THIS IS SOOOOO UNFAIR!
    My mom is so depressed because we were going to sue the group my sister was in and the lawyers totally took "their" side. They only talked to the people that kicked my sister out. Sense when do lawyers only listen to one side of the story? And she has always wanted to adopt me...but I don't want to if they won't pay for my college education. So when we were turned down for the name change...she was devistated....as was I.
    I am a loss for words to my dad....the pain he must be going through.
    I just want people to be happy. There is WAY too much drama in this world and I hate it when my family isn't happy. I am just bumming out thinking about it.

Sorry this was so long but I really havent had anyone to talk to. I guess I'm just destressing.

All I think I can help you with is a Big "HUG" You know we all here love you.

Thank you. I just hope I didn't sound like a cry baby...you know...I just wish things were different. Thats all.

Don't be sorry, you can always come to us! So much going on at once, I know how tough things can get sweetie. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

I appreciate it...and I know my grandpa does to. I pray for him when I can...but somehow it isn't enough you know?

I know what you mean, you feel helpless. There is nothing you can do, and it is a real struggle. Talk it out with us, that's what we're here for

Thank you sooo much....You dont' know how much this means to me. I don't want to burden my mom with how I feel because she is going through the same thing and she is stressing out.

I don't know what I will do without my grandpa. He has been there for me...Forever.
    I cried when I heard he was back in the hospital...But I've been crying ever sense because I know this could be the last day I can ever have a grandpa. It makes me soo...sooo..sad

((HUGS)) Just be there for him now as much as you can - I am sure he knows how much you love him. PM me if you want to talk