Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Itty Bitty Kitty

Hi Itty Bitty Kitty

ITS US,THE FOUND CATS,AND WE ARE THE FIRST,TO SAY HELLO.
    YOU ARE SUCH,A SWEET LOVING CAT,AND YOU BRING SUCH JOY,TO YOUR GUARDIANS.
    AND YOU ARE SUCH,A GREAT CAT,THAT YOUR MEEEOOWMIE,SINGS YOUR PRAISES!!!
    AS DO,THE FOUND CATS,WHO SEND A FOUND CAT LOVE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO ITTY BITTY KITTY,COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Itty Bitty, what a beautiful girl you are! At 4.5 lbs I guess your name fits you! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a great day sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Itty Bitty your pretty face hooked me first and then your name. Did you know that Alan Jackson has a song about you? He sings "It's alright to be Itty Bitty." LOL! Well, maybe it isn't about you but it could be! I am so glad you found a human who took you in and loved you and nursed you back to health and got rid of that nasty old ringworm. I know what she means when she says you just have to live a long time because she couldn't live without you. We all agree! Here's to a long happy life to you little Itty Bitty and congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day!

WOW!!! What a little beauty!! How lucky you were to be rescued by your very kind parent, who nursed you back to health and to the beauty that you were meant to be!!! It is refreshing to know that your parent rose up to accept the challenges that your ill health presented, when your old owner did not. You were meant to be with your rescuer FOREVER!!!! Ity Bitty Kitty, you reward your parent with lots of love and affection!! What a wonderful story to read this morning!!!! Lots of love, hugs, and kissess, to you, sweet Itty Bitty Kitty!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a preccious little girl, and what a great cat-mom you are! She's the tiniest full grown cat I've ever heard of! It sounds like you two have an amazing relationship. Congratulations on finding her, and on your Cat of the Day honor!

I have an Itty Bitty, too -and here's her story

Your Itty Bitty is a beautiful cat - what a good person you are for rescueing her and nursing her back to health.

I also have an Itty Bitty who I acquired under similar circumstances. She was dumped at the shelter with her one remaining kitten by her owners who hadn't bothered to get her spayed. I was interested in her and the kitten, but took home two kittens from another litter instead. I told the shelter that if she didn't adopted with her kitten to call me - maybe I could help find her a home.

A few days later, they called - said that she'd developed a URI that wasn't responding to meds and that the vets recommended that she be declared "unadoptable" and destroyed. But since my name was in her file, did I want her? I wasn't expecting a call like that, so I said I'd have think about it and call back the next morning. I couldn't let this cat die because I'd said no, so I went and got her the next day.

I understand exactly why she was so sick: she probably hadn't been fed properly during her pregnancy and lactation (she was so thin!, poor girl), she'd been dumped at the shelter, which is always stressful, her last kitten had been adopted, and she had the additional stress of recovering from a spay surgery. She just gave up, and wasn't fighting off the virus.

But all she needed was some more intensive medical care and some love. She couldn't eat because she was so congested, and I had to start syringe-feeding her. Even though she was obviously feeling so poorly, she loved being held and would curl up against my chest. She wasn't improving, though, so after a few days I took her to my vet for stronger meds and some A/D food to put the weight back on her.

She recovered pretty quickly after that, and is now a happy part of my multi-cat household. She still has some mild chronic URI, but regular doses of L-lysine keep it under control. She plays with the other young cats, and she still loves to curl up on my chest. When I hold her and say "give me a kiss, Itty Bitty," she nuzzles me. Then I say "kiss me again," and she does.

Oh, and she's not so Itty Bitty anymore! She's still a small-boned cat, but she's filled out and looks like a little nutmeg.

OH darling Itty, you are so precious and beautiful!! What a fabulous face! It sounds like you are so very loved and we can all see why! Congrats to PRETTY ITTY BITTY KITTY!!

Hi there, Itty Bitty!! What a gorgeous girl you are!! Enjoy your special day, girl!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

[color=sky blue]Itty Bitty
    Aw, how adorable you are!
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful human who nursed you back to health and loves you so much!
    What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itty Bitty, what an appropriate name for such a delicate little girl! You are a real sweetie and I cannot imagine anyone giving you up.

Your purrent loves you very much and it's easy to see why. You are such a loving' little thing, no wonder.

Congratulations to a real beauty, our little Itty Bitty!

Party on, little girl!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

It's wonderful that a kitty so eager to share her love found someone so willing to return it. Live long and happy.

Itty Bitty, you have the most beautiful, luminous, mesmerizing eyes and such an amazing creamy fur coat. You look so graceful and dainty in your COTD photo, and I just want to reach through the screen and kiss that fuzzy head of yours . I was so saddened to hear of your neglect and abandonment when you were younger , but thankfully you were rescued by a human who truly deserved your love and devotion. It's no wonder after she nursed you and gave you a life filled with warmth and nurturance that you gave yourself heart and soul to your special person. You certainly are the absolute SWEETEST kitty . Itty Bitty, I hope today you're having an EXTRA special day with your proud and adoring human, with lots of cuddles and perhaps some yummy treats to celebrate. Congratulations on being our beautiful and MOST deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh beautiful Itty Bitty, how perfectly precious you are, little one! I could barely get through your Mommy's heartfelt, moving tribute without crying. What an everlasting bond of unconditional love and devotion has grown out of such hardship and sadness! You may be a wee one but your heart (and your Mom's) are as big as they come! You and your wonderful Mommy were destined to be as one, that's for sure and I wish for you both an eternity of love and companionship, bedtime cuddles and kisses! Congratulations to our extra special and most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day Itty Bitty, the MOST loved kitty in the world! Hugs and kisses to you sweet baby girl!

And many thanks to the Mom of today's "other" Itty Bitty for giving such a deserving creature a second chance at a wonderful life!!! What an inspirational story of rescue, what a special kitty!!!

Congrats Itty Bitty!! What a precious little kitty you are and so beautiful! I'm so happy your mommy saved your life.

Blog Entries
    Itty Bitty is the sweetest kitty!
    Itty Bitty Kitty, we are so happy you found your person -- We are sick at heart knowing that the first human [an embarrassment to humans] did not take pet care seriously. Every pet deserves the best of care and love and you deserved that.

Your Meowmie said
    I remind her all the time that she is the most loved kitty in the whole world and that she has to live forever because I couldn't go on without her.
    Well, we understand those feelings! We like to think that perhaps our late Tiggy [BCU]* is your guardian angel and sent your forever Meowmie to you so that you could live with a person who knows that having a pet companion means giving the very best of care and love.

Live forever -- or at least to a very old age -- in good health, with lots of love and the best of everything dear Itty Bitty Kitty. Your Meowmie is my kind of person.

xo 100,000 times to you, pretty & purrecious Itty Bitty kitty.

*Best Cat in the Universe!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore