Thread: Anybody watch "Thresold?"?

Anybody watch "Thresold?"?

Creeped me out. Reminded me of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". Can't wait til next week. Really excited to see "Invasion" next week! And it's on right after the season premier of "Lost"! YAY!

I've been Boooo'd!

No, haven't watched it but I did DVR it! Can't wait to watch it now

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I love spooky movies Sorry I didn't watch Threshold, but
    I think I'd like if it's at all like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Loved that movie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Okay, I watched it from the beginning and then at 10:38 my brother called and I hung up right at 10:59 when it went off - I missed the last 21 minutes of it, ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Would anyone mind to tell me what happened. I basically saw when they figured out to test the sound to try to attract the "crew" and then I saw the very ending where they were sitting in the car in traffic and the camera pulled out to show the pattern from all the traffic lights. What happened in between? Did they catch anyone?

From Decker with Love

Well, Jazzcat, between us I think we saw the whole thing. We forgot it was coming on and picked it up about half-way through. What I got from the last half is that they think the aliens are trying to alter human DNA in some way. They had to destroy the ship to keep anyone else from finding it. While they were clearing the ship, the guy who had been affected by the "aliens" (Ethan from Lost--can't remember the character's name) attacked the woman and the military guy. She tried to shoot him, and it had no effect. Anyway, they all got off of the ship and it blew up. Later there was a discussion between the woman and the scientist (Brent Spiner's character) where he noted that there had been some alterations in the brains of 3 of the main characters--the woman, the military-type guy, and one of the others (didn't catch which). The woman had a very strange, vivid dream about being in a strange place surrounded by these huge crystals coming up from the ground, and got a call from the military guy that he had just had the same dream. The last scene we saw was when she got up and went to her refrigerator. When she closed the freezer door, the alien guy (Ethan from Lost) was standing there, and hadn't been there when she went into the kitchen. Very creepy...

I hope that made a little bit of sense. I missed the first half and I'm sick, so my memory of character names is non-existent at the moment. I also think I left some things out, but maybe someone else can fill in the details.

huh never even herad of it!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Yeah! Yeah! I thought I recognized his face! It was Ethan from LOST! It was driving me nuts! He's perfect for all these creepy roles.

I've been Boooo'd!

Originally posted by K9karen
    Yeah! Yeah! I thought I recognized his face! It was Ethan from LOST! It was driving me nuts! He's perfect for all these creepy roles.
    Yeah, I think my husband's arm is finally recovering from my reaction to that scene in the kitchen.