Thread: Leia

Leia

Leia,
    You are such a beauty !!! Happy DOTD to you and your family

Oh I'd love to meet you Leia! You're such a pretty girl and it sounds like you're lots of fun! Congratulations on being our DOTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Leia you are so beautiful!! Congratulations on your big day!
    You sound like such a sweet little Malamute!

Leia

Leia, your picture and your story just made my day. Congratulations, sweetie!
    ~Marie

Leia...You are so beautiful. I would love to meet you in person to.
    Your color is so pretty. I bet you are loved very much. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS LEIA!

Oh my, just look at that face You are a complete doll Leia, I see why you were chose to come and live with your family!

I've honestly never seen a red mal before and you are sooo gorgeous it's no wonder everyone loves you.

I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating being our special Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Leia!!

Would you look at that gorgeous girl!! Leia you are so pretty posing for the camera and you look like a real sweetheart!! You love everybody and we love you Princess Leia!! You seem to be really enjoying your life too. Especially playing with Scooter♥ and that face in the waterbowl trick must be hilarious. We wish we could see it in person! Congratulations to you on being our very special DOTD sweetie!! Have Mom give you plenty of kisses from us. Invite Scooter over and both of you celebrate all day!! Happiness to all of you always baby doll!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

All Hail Princes Leia!! What a gorgeous girl you are! Congrast to LOVELY LEIA!!

Princess Leia, what an absolutely BEAUTIFUL pup you are/were! I sure would love to see some grown up pictures of you too, I can only imagine the stunning young lady you must be now! Just look at that face and those eyes... No way could I deny you anything Leia! You are so full of life, love and joyfulness, you can't help but bring a smile to any and all who meet you! I loved your human's description of your personality as she said:
    As far as she is concerned, everyone and every dog was put here just for her to say hi to and love on.
    What a delightful nature you have. I just want to reach through the screen and give you all kinds of loving! Leia, I hope today you have an EXTRA fun and special day today with lots of playtime with your best bud Scooter and plenty of praise and treats from your proud people. Congratulations Leia, on being our gorgeous, lovable and MOST deserving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Leia, you remind me so much of my old Alaskan Malamute. You are so beautiful, congrats on Dog of the Day! Woof Woof!

I don't have to meet you, beautiful Leia...I'm already in love! And the deep, unconditional love your family feels for you pours from your Mom's words like water from a spout!!! What a wonderful best friend and loving companion you are to your family! You simply love life and life and everyone in your world loves you back just as much, including your best doggie bud Scooter Oh, I'll bet he fell hard for you, sweetheart; you're simply stunning!

It was a pleasure getting to know you today, dear Leia! As your Mommy has said, you have so much love to give and every family should be so lucky to have a furkid as special as you! You are so deserving of all our praise and we are honored to crown you our most precious, loving and deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Have you told Scooter yet??? Bet he'll be so excited to hear the BIG news! Have a wonderful, joyful, fun filled day of celebration with your family, friends and adoring fans, sweetheart! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Leia!!!

Hi there, Leia! You are one beautiful girl!! You sound like you're such a character, sweetie pie!! Enjoy your special day, honey!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

aww tyou are so cute, congrats on dog of the day!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Leia I hope you have a great day today. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

OMG..I am in love! What a gorgeous pup you are/were Leia!! Just look at that face. I sure would like to see some more pictures of you! I'm so happy to meet you today, Leia. Congrats on being our dog of the day and I hope it was a truly special day for you.