Thread: Nico

Nico

Nico, you sure are pretty! I bet you can run very fast! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a special day and get spoiled rotten!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Nico!!

Would you look at our super model Nico, our very beatuiful DOTD!! That tongue is showing us what a happy girl you are Miss Nico. What a smiley face you have sweet girl! We love that big tongue and luxurious, sleek and shiny black coat. You are such a perfect labbie girl Miss Nico and we can't stop smiling at those big froggy leggies A fetching machine? We bet you love to fetch and run, being so true to your wonderful breed. Anyone can see why you're so loved by your Mom and Dad sweetheart and we love you too! Congrats on your big day Nico!! Run and play all day and have all the fun in the world! Please say hi to Sissy for us and have Mom and Dad give you both lots of extra hugs and kisses from us today

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

CONGRATULATIONS NICO!

Girl, you definitely could be a supermodel! Just look at that beautiful face and smile

I know the "frog" position very well, my mastiff boy Bon does the same thing! It's so cute

I hope you and your Sissy have fun celebrating today!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Nico...You are a very pretty lady. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see how cute you are. Have a wonderful day.
    LHCamry

Nico, what a pretty girl you are! You looks so happy in that picture. Nothing makes me smile more than seeing a happy dog.

Congrats Nico! Enjoy your special day.

Nico what a beautiful black lab you are. Congrats on DOTD and have a great day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Nico, your picture is just too adorable for words! What a black beauty we have as Dog of the Day!

Oh Nico, do I have a guy for you! His name is Mingus and he is just as shiny and full of fun as you are.

He loves to play just as hard as you do. What a pair you would make.

Congratulations - you are one beautiful gal!

Greetings to you beatuiful Nico! What a gorgeous, happy, smiling Labbie girl you are! And yes, I did notice that tongue...all the better for dispensing those famous Labbie licks, right sweetheart??? My petite Labbie "fetching machine" Star (60 lbs, too!) would like to extend a paw, an open invitation to you and yours...please stop by our house if you're ever in the neighborhood! Lots of Labbie fun to be had here on Cape Cod! Sending lots of Labbie and human love, woofs, wags, hugs and kisses your way, beautiful Nico! Have a wonderful, fun and love filled day celebrating your much deserved reign as "top dog" with your proud Mom and Dad and dear sister Sissy! Congratulations Nico, our beautiful black Labbie Dog of the Day!!!

Oh yes, that's one terrific labbie smile you have there on your face Nico. You are the very image of pure happiness and contentment as you take a break from your "extreme fetching machine" workout! . There's just something about those labbie smiles that can't be beat! Just look at that huge pink tongue! I'm sure you are equally skilled at using it to bestow big slurpy kisses to your beloved people . I just love how you lay "frog legged" as you cool off in the grass! Nico, I hope today you have an an especially fun-filled day with Mom, Dad, and Sissy, with lots of yummy treats and plenty of fetching! Congratulations Nico, on being our beautiful, joyful bundle of love and ultimate lab, our EXTRA special Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there Nico,

What a gorgeous Labbie girl you are sweetheart. I never
    realized how sweet & intellegent black lab's could be until I
    adopted one of my own.I wish you a great day of celebration
    on this your special day as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Big hugs & tiny kisses on your fuzzy little lips.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Look at that handsome, happy puppy!! What a gorgeous Labbie you are - such a pretty shiny black coat and impressive tongue. Congrats to BEAUTIFUL NICO!!

Hi there, Nico. What a pleasure to see your sweet face this evening!! I bet you can race my black lab, Rocky huh girl?? He LOVES to run, too! You enjoy your special day, girl!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

A super duper, extremely beautiful, smart, fun loving most excellent campaion..that's you, sweet Nico! You really are the model of Lab excellence! Congrats on your special day!

I've been Boooo'd!