Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sassy Sneakers!!!

Sassy Sneakers!!!

Who is all dressed up in his tux on his special day? SNEAKERS, that's who!!! You were a lucky fellow to be rescued at a young age! Will you ever tell us why you like to knock over glasses? You sound like you like adventure, being gone for four days!!! I am sure your family worried and missed you terribly!!! Please be safe and stay indoors!!! Have a day filled with catnip, hugs, kisses, and head butts!!! Lots of love to Sneakers, our special cat today!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sneakers- is it possible that you are named Sneakers because you love to sneak outside?

We are so glad that you always came back because there won't be much tuna waiting for you outside

Or did you get your name for wearing white sneakers with your tux?
    Showing that you are never overdressed but that you are a cool cat

Whatever it is, enjoy your special day today with your family who will never let you down

Sneakers, what a cutie you are! Such a sweet face! Congratulations on COTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats to our well-dressed Cat of the Day, Sneakers!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Sneakers you sure do sound like you keep the household alive. Knocking things over, disappearing, my, my! However, since you are such a handsome guy I am sure you are easily forgiven. Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Hi there, Sneakers!! What a handsome boy you are!!

Sneakers' favorite foods are as follows:
    Tuna
    Chicken
    Catnip
    Houseplants
    Oddly enough, he's not that enthusiastic about salmon.
    Housplants be careful my dear, as those are toxic to cats. You eat all the tuna, chicken, and catnip you want, but please stay out of those houseplants, dear.

Often, when he sees a glass or cup of any kind, he "purrposely" knocks it over
    LOL!! You "nawtee" boy, you! You ran away for four days?? I am glad you came back home when you saw the motion detector light thing. Enjoy your special day, boy!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Sneakers
    You certainly are handsome, for sure!
    I'm so glad you found your way home. It's a big big scary world out there for a little kitty! Best stay home and safe.
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nine years old and still a scamp. That gourmet diet must be good for him. He wouldn't have been too happy about getting stuck in that bush, but considering how well it turned out for him, he's a lucky tux. Congratulations.

Awww Sneakers! The sound of your name alone melts my heart and brings back so many nice memories of my childhood kitty, Sneakers! She looked a lot like you too, handsome boy!

What a great job you're doing Sneakers, sharing your love between your two homes! Seems just when you're needed most, there you are to put a smile on someone's face with your antics and precious ways, to comfort them when they're feeling down! But no more great escapes, Sneakers!!! Your family needs you right where you are, safe and warm in their home and in their hearts!

Congratulations to you precious Sneakers, our most deserving, EXTRA special Cat of the Day! Have a fun filled day of celebration Sneaks, withlots of extra love, hugs, kisses...tuna, chicken and catnip! Hugs and purrrs to you dear Sneaks from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver

Blog Entries

Sneakers

Sneakers is a very good looking tuxedo pussycat. We love his sneakers... In his photo Sneakers looks like he is saying:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!
    You are lucky he came home safe and sound after he ran away for four days! You might try to convince him to become 100% indoor kitty. How we did this with our Sasha is we brought her into the house and did not let her out for about three months. At first she was not happy but after six weeks, she became an indoor kitty. Sasha did go out for walks with her Paw-Paw [she wore a big, red flashing light on her collar]. Her Paw-Paw would take her out for a walk very, very late at night when there were no cars driving on our street. She liked that.

Three cheers to Sneakers from us on being selected Cat of the Day. He certainly is a dashing, handsome pussycat.

Live long, healthy, happy, loved & always cherished, sweet Sneakers.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a magnificent tuxedo boy you are Sneakers! I love your white little muzzle and the twinkle in your eye. Congrats to SWEET SNEAKERS!!

Oh what a handsome tuxie you are Sneakers, and just as full of character as your name . Sounds like you are quite popular with your whole family and have enjoyed spending time with each of them. I was sorry to read about Cotton's passing to the bridge , but I bet you have provided many smiles, purrs and comforts to help heal your family's hearts. You certainly have a playful spunky nature, but I hope that from now on you won't be slipping away and giving your people such a scare! Sneakers, I hope you're having an especially fun-filled day today as you bask in your spotlight here at Pet of the Day. Congratulations on being our charming and EXTRA special Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

WHAT A HNADSOME CAT,YOU ARE SNEAKERS,AND ITS EASY,TO SEE,WITH THAT HANDSOME FACE,AND YOUR PLAYFUL WAYS,WHY YOU ARE THE APPLE,OF YOUR MEEEOOOWMIES EYE.
    AND THE FOUND CATS,ARE PLEASED,TO MAKE YOUR AQUAINTNACE,AND SEND A MIGHTY FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SENSATIONAL SNEAKERS,COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

ConCATulations

I too have a tuxedo cat and they are always beautiful to look at and you are no exception, you have the sweetest face.

OMG Your cat looks just like my cat my cat WAS a stray under my porch then i find him

Quote Originally Posted by sasha the cat
    Sneakers is a very good looking tuxedo pussycat. We love his sneakers... In his photo Sneakers looks like he is saying:

You are lucky he came home safe and sound after he ran away for four days! You might try to convince him to become 100% indoor kitty. How we did this with our Sasha is we brought her into the house and did not let her out for about three months. At first she was not happy but after six weeks, she became an indoor kitty. Sasha did go out for walks with her Paw-Paw [she wore a big, red flashing light on her collar]. Her Paw-Paw would take her out for a walk very, very late at night when there were no cars driving on our street. She liked that.

Three cheers to Sneakers from us on being selected Cat of the Day. He certainly is a dashing, handsome pussycat.

Live long, healthy, happy, loved & always cherished, sweet Sneakers.
    Your cat looks exactly like my old cat that picture makes me so sad cause when i found my cat i nemed him lucky cause he is lucky we found him or he might of died. But i had a step dad that didnt like cats so he would kik at him and i would get mad so i got some boxes and build him a house in the forrest beside our house and i would sneak him some cheese and milk and stuff and somehow she had babies but this bully came and ran over one of the babies ears and when i seen the baby i cried all that night but that baby was blessed by god he didn't die!!\ my mom wouldnt take the baby to the vet so she took it to one of her friends and she kept it but it was for the best of him. the mom disapeared with the other baby that day and never returned im still sad

P.S. one more thing i have a big question for all u ppl that look at this
    dont you ever wonder if a baby pup gets sold and gets taken away from his/her mother will it get sad? I would cause getting sold is like being a slave to someone else.