Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lilith's daddy thanks you all

Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!
    So sorry to hear of your loss of such a beautiful cat, thank you for posting. My thoughts are with you all. Take care. Hugs from across the miles.

What a beautiful post and tribute to your beloved Lilith. I am so sorry for your loss - take care
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

It is always painful to lose a loved one, especially one so young. I can only imagine the pain you are enduring and my heart goes out to you and Michelle.

May Lilith always be in your thoughts and your heart; she knew how much you loved her and it was just as hard for her to leave you as it was for you.

Your darling Lilith is at the RB now, looking down at you and sending her love. Rest easy, little one.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Guido, I am so sorry for your loss. Lilith is gone- but she has opened your heart and this will stay furrever!

Guido,
    Your post brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry for the pain you and Michelle (and Vixen) are experiencing right now. It is a pain many of us know all too well. Lilith's time was entirely too short, **but** and I say this with hesitance as not to offend, she was called home as her 'job' here on earth was finished. YOU were her work, Guido, and she must be very proud to know what an impact she made on your life. She has brought out another kitty lover, one that can go on from here and do many good things for the feline community. So, take your time and grieve, it does get easier. Know that the memories you hold in your heart never leave. Ever. You and Michelle are in my thoughts and prayers.

Johanna
    ps, and Gary is a gem, isn't he? Always a kind word to everyone. He could use more manpower on PT, so, I hope you will stick around.

Guido, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I was thinking a lot about you, Michelle, Vixen and Lilith last night. I was explaining to my husband about what happened. I was telling him how angry I was that such a beautiful creature can be given to us, then taken away so quickly, and how I will never understand such things. His reply to my comment was, "wouldn't you rather have 18 months of wonderful Lilith, than nothing at all?"

That got me thinking that yes, her time here was far too short, but, you had time with her, and she changed your life. Please cherish that and always remember what she taught you. But as Sirrahbed said, it does get easier.

Lilith, please tell my RB Velvet and Alex that I love and miss them very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Blessings to both of you. I do hope that you will remain active with our group of friends, Guido. We welcome you with open arms.

I'm so sorry about Lilith.

Logan

Lilith's daddy

Oh Guido My Dearest Sweet Daddy & I know you honored me as a queen.. Now I am watching over you & meowmie up her with the Angels at Rainbow Bridge with all the other PT loved ones.. You both gave me life & a held me close to your warm heart && I know I will always stay in both your hearts forever..

Guido, Michelle, Lilith, Vixen will always be in me & my girls hearts & prayers..

lvpets2002

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>