Thread: Dottie!!!!

Dottie!!!!

YAY, YAY, YAY

Hello spottie darlin girl!
    I had a huge smile when I saw you, then a HUGE frown when I read you ran away ................ THAT is NOT good!!!!
    Don't do that again, OK?

Have a lovely, lovely DOTD day today sweetheart.

Love
    Captain and Ruby (your fellow Spotties)
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Dottie, you're are a pretty girl! I hope you stay in you fence now and don't scare your family like that! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a wonderful day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dottie.....You are so beautiful. I just love your hat. I bet you did upset your family when you ran away from home. Please don't get out of the fenced yard anymore. Let that deer come to you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have many more happy years together. Be a good girl. You are a very pretty one.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS DOTTIE!

You silly girl, you shouldn't be running away and frightening your family like that

You look like such a little cracker jack with that hat on, I'm sure you make everyone laugh all the time

I hope you and your family have a wonderful time celebrating because you are our special DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Dottie!

Well you sure don't look like an old girl Miss Dottie. What a scary day it was when you ran away sweetie! Your family must have been so upset. Were you having the time of your life chasing that deer girl? You just wanted a big adventure didn't you? It was probably pretty scary for you too sweetie and please don't do it again. We love your hat. You look mahvelous Dottie!! Such a pretty, stylish girl you are. What a fab house you live in with 3 spotties. It must be wonderful!! Congrats on your big day Dottie!! We hope you get to celebrate all day, smiling, singing and rolling over. Most of all, Slim Jims all around! Happiness to all of you always. Hugs and kisses to all the spotties from us

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Yay! a spottie for DOTD! Dottie, enjoy your day!

Niņo & Eliza

Dearest Dottie, you are absolutely precious. I'd be thrilled to get graced by one of your spottie smiles if I met you in person. What a beautiful girl you are and look so comfy curled up there on the blanket, the hat looks lovely too! Thank goodness you were wearing your license tag and were safely reunited with your frantic family. I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with your spottie siblings and adoring human. I think this calls for a serenade of your favorite song too! Congratulations Dottie, on being our EXTRA special Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Dottie, you beautiul Spottie girl! My heart melted when I saw your precious photo... How sweet and stylish you look in your fashionable head gear! I wish so badly I could reach through my screen and cover you with kisses!!! Nothing touches my heart more than the sight of a special senior girl like you and after reading your Mom's touching tribute I have to admit I had tears in my eyes! Thanks goodness you found your way back home after your great escape. Oh, how we all can relate to the incredible fear your family must have experienced for that short while. Stay safe now and no more wandering, sweetheart! And Dottie, I know all about that infamous Dal smile My friend's Dal Zephyr has startled more than a stranger or two with that trademark Spottie grin! But as your Mom says, there isn't a sweeter, more gentle doggie than you! Dottie, I hope you and your Dal sibs and proud, wonderful family are all enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day celebration, complete with Slim Jims! Congratulations to you beautiful Dottie, our most deserving, EXTRA special honoree! Sending wishes that you and your peeps will know many, many more happy, love filled years together!: Hugs, woofs and wags to you from me and mine!

Hi there, Dottie!! What a pretty girl you are!! You better not run away again, sweetie. Your family loves you dearly. LMAO! You start rolling on the "Rollin' Rollin', Rollin" song, silly girl! Enjoy your special day, sweetie!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a funny - and stylish - girl you are pretty Dottie!! Congrats to Our Special Spotted Dog of the Day!

What a girl Girl you are Dottie!! Congrats on being dog of the day!!

awww you are so cute congrats on being dog of the day my spottie freind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the hat!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Dottie,
    You gave us quite a start when we learned that you jumped over your backyard fence and hiked for 15 miles over a 26 hour time period. We're glad someone helped you find your way home. You look so adorable in your chapeau; your family couldn't have been angry with you for long (1 second maximum). Happy DOTD to you. Next time you prep to become eligible for an Olympic event, make sure your family members are with you.

Ra ra ra Dottie!! Hello pretty spottie girl. Congrats on being our DOTD!! Wishing you a wonderful day with a Slim Jim at the end.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Blog Entries

darling Dottie

Dottie, what were you thinking? Running away from your furever home where your fur~ents love and adore you? Well -- we're glad to read you're home, safe~n~sound with the family who loves you.

You look very spiffy in your trendy hat and so young -- we find it hard to believe that you are 12!! You look 5.

Celebrate today, darling Dottie with a nice Slim Jim treat and lots of love from the humans.

Live long, happy, healthy and wear your hat. You look glam it it!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore