Thread: Boomer has a flight plan!!

Boomer has a flight plan!!

On Sep 14, Boomer will be flying from here to Newark, NJ and then on to Columbus, OH where my family will be waiting We already have the airway bill and can track him on the continental website. They told us that he would be flying through Houston and spending the night, but I guess they changed their plans Ah well, all of the drama is in the past

Now I just have to prepare myself to drive the 1.5-5 hour drive to the airport and back 1.5-5 hours is not a typo. It can be as quick as 1.5 hours or as long as 5 or more hours depending on the crazy Japanese traffic I'm kind of nervous because we'll have Tyler with us and getting off of the highway doesn't work like it does in the states. If you find an exit, it could be MILES and MILES before you find the entrance. If we get lost we are in SERIOUS doo-doo... so we just won't get lost I'll need all of teh clear-traffic prayers and vibes that you can send me on next tuesday and wednesday (depending on what time zone you are in)
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

He leaves Japan at about 4:20pm, arrives in New Jersey at 4:05pm (teehee arriving before he leaves ) and then leaves New Jersey at 7:55pm and arrives in Columbus at 9:40pm.
    It'll be a LONG day, but I'm hopeful tha it'll go well
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Yay Boomer!!!

We're waiting and praying for you!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Well, his grandma Deb will be waiting for him at the other end. That's a good thing! I'm sure he will be just fine, Missy!

Drive carefully!!!!

Good luck Boomer! Clear Traffic vibes coming at ya!

It sure is coming together Missy! A week from today - Boomer will be here.

You can do the drive to Tokyo Missy - Carol is there to help navigate and keep the boys happy. I know you will be nervous but it is the next step to keep Boomer. We have a covered box for him now and will be setting up his quarters so they are all ready for him. I have told the kitties to behave and be friendly They will have to sniff him under the door for a day or so because I will leave Boomer in Bryan's old room to let him rest up and hide.

I have marked my calendar for when you are driving that morning - it is our Tuesday (13th) late aternoon and evening. You will do fine and just wait for that traffic to part like the Red Sea You may not see it but it will open up for you We are praying for all of you.

Boomer is coming to America

Woo Hoo...will be anxious to hear the progress!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    The Tribe will be tracking Boomer for you - they know these things better than I.
    Safe travels all around. We will be thinking of you guys all next week.
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

THE PET TALKER ANGEL SQUADRON,IS WARMING UP,FOR SEPTEMBER 14,TO MAKE SURE,THAT BOOMER,HAS NO PROBLEMS,NO TURBULANCE,AND GETS,TO HIS APPOINTED STOP,SAFE,AND SOUND.
    WE WANT BOOMER,TO BE WTH HIS FAMILY.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Missy ~ Debbie ~ Carrol: To make it less stressful on everyone is it possible to find a hotel near the airport (that allows pets) so that you can drive in the day before, spend the night and be close to the airport so you're not frantic with the traffic and getting lost? Just an idea. I'm sure hotels in Tokyo are spendy but it might cut down on your stress level.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Yay Boomer!

Missy it will all be worth it. Good luck with the travel and navigation to the airport.

Hopefully it will all be over without a hitch a.s.a.p.

YIPPEE!!! And best of luck with the drive.

Wishing you all the best and good vibes on a safe and smooth trip to the airport.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010