Thread: Nationwide Hurricane Rescue Efforts!!! Please Read

Nationwide Hurricane Rescue Efforts!!! Please Read

Nationwide Hurricane Animal Rescue Needs Your Help
    Hello all! I am assisting with a nationwide group of rescuers http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hurricanepets/ to share information on what is needed to get the orphaned animals out of LA, MS, AL, etc. I urge everyone to visit www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm

As part of the Nationwide Rescue Effort for Animals orphaned in the hurricane, I have put together the website above to share information from this group with those wanting to help - for those looking for their animals - and much, much more! Please email the link to everyone you know.

Pets are coming out at amazing numbers now and going to almost every state in the nation. There is much you can do.

Can you transport? Can you foster? Can you send food to shelters that need help? So much is needed

As your veterinarians if they can help - they can contact their ped food suppliers for donations, they can offer space to temporarily house orphaned pets, donate medicine to shelters...

Thank you, in advance - God bless you for anything you can do!

Bari

hurricaine relief

I am trying to find the best way I can help. I live in Chicago Il and am willing to transport and coordinate foster efforts. I am also willing to travel- air/car.

Melissa, please email me at [email protected] and I will forward your email about transporting to the correct contacts - thanks for writing.

Bari