Thread: Cooper

Cooper

CONGRATULATIONS COOPER!

I'm glad I could be the first this morning to tell you what a wonderful dog you are!

It sure sounds like you have a devoted mommy to me and I'm glad you two have each other. I hope you have very many more years together

Have a wonderful day celebrating with Nicki, Bella and your mommy boy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Cooper, what a handsome boy you are! It sounds like you have a lot of fun playing with the other pups in your family! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cooper congrats on being our DOTD. Have a great day playing with your sisters. You are truly a special dog.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Cooper...You are very blessed to have found someone that loves you so much. I am so very happy for you. I just wish that ever dog could have what you have. You are so handsome. You are so pretty standing there in those flowers. Congratulations Cooper on DOTD. You deserve it. Tell mom to give you a hug for me.
    Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Cooper, big congratulations to you on being our Dog of the Day!!!
    You are all Golden, no question about that, beautiful, loyal, loving and fun.
    May you have many years of health and happiness with your mommy and sisters.
    Hugs and kisses to you from this Golden mom.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Hi Cooper!!

What a fine man to greet us on our computer screen this fabulous Labor Day morning!! Cooper, you are such a handsome Golden gentleman sweetheart!! You remind us alot of our Big Nephew, Jake. Wait until him and his Mom see you this morning. They will be dancing around the house. Your touching bio has us almost in tears this morning. What a wonderful relationship you have with your loving Mom. She truly loves her boy!! This is what life should be for all doggies Cooper. Please say hi to Nicki and Bella. What a lucky boy you are to have two nice sisters to play with and learn from. Have a wonderful day Cooper!! Congratulations to our fine man!! It's a pleasure to meet you Sir!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there, Cooper!! It looks like you have quite the life, what more could you ask for? You're such a handsome boy!! Enjoy your special day with Bella, Nicki, and your mommy, sweetie pie!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh Cooper! You've got our Retriever loving hearts all aflutter today, handsome boy and yes, they are melting too! How precious you look posing amongst the flowers; a setting so befitting your sweet and gentle personality! I admit it, I got all teary reading your Mom's loving words. She echoes so beautifully the love we all feel in our hearts for our own furkids. Every day we, just like your Mom, cherish the unconditional love and complete devotion you shower us with. Your love and friendship is beyond priceless and no amount of kisses could ever adequately express the depths of our love Your Mom is truly blessed to have three such wonderful companions to make her life complete! And I'll bet it's great fun for you too, having two such fabulous fur sisters like Nikki and Bella to play with and help show you "the way!" Cooper, it was a pleasure getting to know you and I hope you, your proud Mom and sisters Nikki and Bella are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled day celebrating your reign as our most deserving Dog of the Day! Have your Mom give you bunches of extra hugs and kisses for me, please! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Cooper!!!

Aw Cooper, what a pretty boy you are. I wish I could see you run like the wind, I'll bet you're the fastest doggie ever. And it would be too cute to see you dragging your pillow around, especially if you stole it from under mommy's sleeping head. I'm glad you love your two fur sisters so well too. You all sound like one big happy loving family. Look after all your girls sweet Cooper, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

What a perfect Golden family you have, Cooper!!! We have three Goldens at our house too, two girls and one boy!

It was a wonderful surprise to see your Golden face as our Dog of the Day!!! Congratulations!!!!

What a dashing gentleman you are, handsome Cooper!! How wonderful you have so many people and dogs to look after you! Congrats to SWEET COOPER!!

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! And quite the ladies' man too! More proof of Golden hearted perfection!

I've been Boooo'd!

Cooper my handsome Man

Thank you so much for all the kind words about my Cooper I can't express enough how wonderful and special he is.

I was thrilled to see he made DOTD he truely is a blessing and a cherished member of my family.

Hugs to all your pets, they truly deserve only our love and devotion.

Please bless and keep safe all the animal that have lost their family's and homes to Katrina. May they find their way back to those that love them or new homes that will show them how wonderful life can be again.