Thread: Annie

Annie

Annie, you are so pretty! It sounds to me like you are a very good girl too! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Annie,

You are so beautiful I just love boxers. I would love to have you for my own. I would spoil you rotten also. I would let you lay in my lap all you wanted to. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful DOTD.
    LHCamry

Annie, you are so adorable. I wish you could cover my face in boxer kisses. And how I would love to see you with the cats crawling all over you, that would be so cute. I'll bet Daddy loves to have you in his lap every evening too. Sounds like you have two parents who really love you and it's obvious you love them totally in return. Have a happy day sweetheart with lots of treats and recliner time. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Annie, having owned a boxer I know all about those wonderful boxer kisses! You are so adorable and I sure hope you have a nice long life like my Nicki had....Nick was 17 when he went to the Rainbow Bridge. Have a wonderful day !

CONGRATULATIONS ANNIE!

Oh just look at you girl! I'd love to give that cute face a big ol' kiss right on the smackers
    I'm so glad that you happened to find just the right house to go up to when you were a stray, looks like you picked the right one!

Have a great day girl!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi there, Annie!! What a doll baby you are!! Enjoy your special day, sweetie pie!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hi Annie! Oh, aren't you a beauty of a Boxer babe! What a mug, or should I say kiss dispenser! Now I hear you're a Daddy's girl, Annie! No surprise to read your Dad's a pushover for adorable you! Who could resist your many charms and that FACE! You definitely have him wrapped around that precious paw of yours...and your Mom too! How lucky are they to have been blessed with such a loving furkid! Bet your Boxer bro, kitty sibs and proud Mom and Dad have an extra special day of fun and celebration planned for you Hope your every wished is granted, Annie! Congratulations to adorable Annie, our EXTRA special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Make sure you get in lots of extra lap time today, sweet baby girl!

Darling Annie,

What a gorgeous girl you are sweetie. Those beautiful brown
    eyes could melt the hardest heart. I just love Boxers too.They
    are just about the best family dog ever. Happy congratulations
    on being chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Many kisses for your sweet face Annie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Annie congrats on DOTD!! I wish you a super day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Hi Annie!!

Oh Annie!! Look at that kissable facie!! We are in love with that cute spotted nosie! We would love to get a million and one boxer kisses from you sweetie! Daddy's little girl huh? You somehow look like a Daddy's girl. What a happy day it was for your loving forever family when beautiful Annie showed up at their door. We can imagine the entire family holding their breath for that phone not to ring. Who in the world would allow you to be a stray we can never figure out. We just thank God that you found each other and everyone is happy!! Please say hi to all your fursibs for us and have Mom or Dad give you all extra hugs and kisses. Congrats to our very special Annie, Saturday DOTD!!! Have fun all day and night angel face!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

p.s. Annie, maybe give Mom some lap time. She might be getting a little jealous

What a lovely girl you are Annie - such a pretty and expressive face!! Congrats to AWESOME ANNIE!!!

I'm glad you can't be called Orphan Annie any more! That face is just begging to be kissed and petted. What a spoiled girl you are, having your own recliner. And you're so good to all those kitties just letting them hang all over you. I hope you get lots of extra treats today on your special day. Congrats!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Adorable Annie

Dear Annie, it's so nice to meet you.When I saw your picture you reminded me straight away of a boxer dog that was our family dog in the UK, her name was Polly and you look so much like her. That was many years ago now. Good luck and much love to you on your day of fame as DOTD and thank you for being so good with your cat-siblings!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)