Thread: Bingo

Bingo

Bingo, what cute little guy you are! How happy your family must be that they made the decision years ago to be the ones to keep you! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a great day sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

B-I-N-G-O...you're so cute!

Bingo what a cutie you are. I love your shaggy hair. Have a great day today BINGO!!!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

CONGRATULATIONS BINGO

B I N G O and Bingo was his name oh!
    Bingo the smile on your face tells everything! You sure sound like one happy pooch and I hope you and your family have a truly wonderful day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Bingo.....You are one lucky fellow to have found a family to take you in and love and care for you. You are so handsome. I would have taken you to. It is so nice to hear about a happy ending.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Hope you and your family will have many more wonderful years together.
    LHCamry

Hi Bingo!!

Oh Bingo!! How could anyone not want you little man?? It was their loss, that's for sure cutie pie. Now your loving family can say they've had you as a loving little companion for all these years and how happy we know they are. Another match made in heaven sweetie!! We can't get enough of that curly little coat and perky ears. You're an adorable little man Mr. Bodacious Bingo!! Please say hi and give kisses to your sister Sadie and to your kitty kat fursibs. Tell Mom to give you a billion kisses for us and congratulations on your big day doll face!! Happiness to all of you always and thanks for saving him all those years ago. He's a little sweetheart!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Look at handsome little Bingo! What a darling little dog you are - what a cool and hairy man! Congrats to Bodacious BINGO!!

There was a dog who found a nice forever family and B-I -N -G-O was his name o! Bingo I'm so glad you ended up in the right yard! You are so cute and just have a fun day!

Oh Bingo, you handsome little man. I bet you were named Bingo because your family thought they hit the jackpot when they found you in their yard. It looks and sounds like you have some Cairn in you, sweetie. Still as energetic and playful as a pup; I bet that tail never stops wagging. It was so wonderful to meet you this morning, Bingo. Enjoy your special day, little man, and I hope you get lots of extra kisses and treatsies from your family to help you celebrate.

Hi there, Bingo!! I am glad you found your forever home, sweetie!! You're such a cutie pie! Enjoy your special day, sweetheart!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh Bingo!!! What a treat to have such a terrific Terrier as our Sunday Dog of the Day! Wow, I can hardly believe you are 13 years young! Along with that youthful exhuberence your Mom describes, you also have the youthful glow of a 5 year old I can't even begin to comment on the lack of compassion shown you by your former "owner" and foster families But in the end, you landed just where you belonged sweetheart, in the loving arms and happy home of truly caring, devoted humans who know the true meaning of commitment! But as we say here so many times, they wound up being the truly lucky ones!!! Congratulations to you, precious Bingo!!! Enjoy a fabulous, fun filled Terrier type day celebrating with your humans, sister Sadie and three kitty siblings! Sending wishes for many, many more happy years of love and friendship with your terrific family!

BINGO-you can come live with this terrier loving famiy any old time! I hate it when people judge terriers as "hyper" or "stubborn". If they only knew what joy and laughter your clownish and yet intelligent antics bring!

Hugs and kisses to BINGO!!